how do i play mario cart and games alike on PC?

potatopLays

Even with dodgy emulation, you still get 60FPS, I find that kind of funny. Get rekt, Ubisoft.

What has emulating Nintendo games to do with Ubisoft?

You can't emulate a gamepad though. I guess you could buy one somewhere, but they're not officially for sale as far as I know, and then again, if you have to spend the money might as well go for the whole package. It's so cheap after all. Emulating games and streaming stuff on the pad wouldn't.

Besides, it made sense to emulate Wii and GCN games because higher resolutions made some of them look so much better, like Skyward Sword, but Wii U games are 1080p and/or 60fps already, so, well, maybe it's just me, but I fail to see the point.

Bring on the 4K and 120fps.

same from the title above

Dolphin emulator. Yes you can use a light bar and a real Wii controller. Yes the games look as good as Wii U games.

No Wii U emulation will not be possible any time soon, and least not in playable games. Wii U is Power PC architecture like last gen consoles (and yes Cell was based on Power PC as well), like 3x more powerful than Wii,  and it is a huge pain in the butt to do.

An Intel CPU is preferred because the emulator is very single core performance based. Haswell instructions offer a pretty big performance gain. GPU matters for making the game look really good, but even something like a GTX 450 could probably do well. Dolphin is very much cpu limited.

We will most likely have "next gen" emulation before Wii U, PS3/XB360. Once those consoles are jail broken, the emulators should come out quickly. 

Wii U will probably be the last one to be emulated well out of PS4, XB1, Wii U.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Cool now i dont need drugs to get highh.. im felling dizzzy,,,,,,,,,,ufnsaddddddddw/daWHDNaiuld vbIOYWA b32418492743 

Yee 500th postsstsa SOIDJaoidhnpsuaDHWILB NdlISABodWHPed12uehn HSUaiodJ:LWA djan

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

same from the title above

So, basically you download https://dolphin-emu.org/ then you should be able to use either a disk OR you download Wii/GameCube roms. Search for roms on google. There are also youtube videos on how to do this.

You can't emulate a gamepad though. I guess you could buy one somewhere, but they're not officially for sale as far as I know, and then again, if you have to spend the money might as well go for the whole package. It's so cheap after all. Emulating games and streaming stuff on the pad wouldn't.

Besides, it made sense to emulate Wii and GCN games because higher resolutions made some of them look so much better, like Skyward Sword, but Wii U games are 1080p and/or 60fps already, so, well, maybe it's just me, but I fail to see the point.

You can map buttons to either a different gamepad or a keyboard and mouse.

Simply to not buy a who new computer (wii U) to simply play more games when we may already have an expensive BEAST of a machine to play already.

You can map buttons to either a different computer or a keyboard and mouse.

Simply to not buy a who new computer (wii U) to simply play more games when we may already have an expensive BEAST of a machine to play already.

Well, Nintendo games are thought from the beginning around the console, that needs to be considered, it's not like the other ones, which are just cheap x86 boxes you turn on to play videogames with a standard controller. I have an expensive machine, and I'm planning on throwing 2k€ in it in the next months, but I just love having my Wii U sitting next to it, it's just a different experience made by a lot of things you can't simply emulate. Not to mention the different architecture, it'd take more than an ordinary beast to emulate. It's not something we can realistically see in the near future. I mean it would take a kinda beefy computer even to emulate Wii games with nice AA and other magic stuff.

If ever the Wii U got emulated, you could map buttons to something else than the pad, but the gamepad's functionalities are required to play most Wii U games. It's impossible to play ZombiU, e.g., without a gyroscoped tablet comfortable enough to play games on it, and without the tech (NFC chip) to actually stream stuff on it.

As of now there is no way to play Nintendo games on PC, and I don't see that happening in the near future, and even if it could be possible, if someone has to buy a tablet and a NFC device to play the games, he might just buy the console. I mean, it's a 200€ box barely bigger than a 240 radiator, and if someone wants to play Nintendo games that's the only way to go, that's what I'm saying here.

Well, Nintendo games are thought from the beginning around the console, that needs to be considered, it's not like the other ones, which are just cheap x86 boxes you turn on to play videogames with a standard controller. I have an expensive machine, and I'm planning on throwing 2k€ in it in the next months, but I just love having my Wii U sitting next to it, it's just a different experience made by a lot of things you can't simply emulate. Not to mention the different architecture, it'd take more than an ordinary beast to emulate. It's not something we can realistically see in the near future. I mean it would take a kinda beefy computer even to emulate Wii games with nice AA and other magic stuff.

If ever the Wii U got emulated, you could map buttons to something else than the pad, but the gamepad's functionalities are required to play most Wii U games. It's impossible to play ZombiU, e.g., without a gyroscoped tablet comfortable enough to play games on it, and without the tech (NFC chip) to actually stream stuff on it.

As of now there is no way to play Nintendo games on PC, and I don't see that happening in the near future, and even if it could be possible, if someone has to buy a tablet and a NFC device to play the games, he might just buy the console. I mean, it's a 200€ box barely bigger than a 240 radiator, and if someone wants to play Nintendo games that's the only way to go, that's what I'm saying here.

Actually, you can play nintendo games on a PC. Did you not see everyone's post on here? It's called Dolphin emulator and you don't need that beefy of a PC to run games actually. People use Dolphin on laptops. It can play Gamecube and Wii games.

Xbox 360 games have been already emulated. There is an emulator that has emulated a couple (literally a couple)360 games but is still in development and not out yet. Wii U isn't that that much more powerful then something like the 360 but it will definitely take quite a bit of time to build an emulator for the Wii U.

Lots of wii and wiiU games work well with a standard controller. Infact Nintendo has standard controllers for their wiiU. There are also motion controllers made for the PC (like the razer hydra) that you can use to play wii games. The Wii controller actually can connect to the PC though I don't believe you can use the motion sensor but the buttons will work. Wii controller just connects to a PC via blutooth.

I actually use Donphin Emulator to play games such as Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.

Also, I don't think you need NFC cuz you would simply use a wifi connection. You could simply use two different windows or two monitors to emulate the gamepad for the wiiU probably because all you would need is a second screen which is what the gamepad is.

Lol, my pc plays wii games better than a wii. Even the mouse being used as a wiimote is better than an actual wiimote. :P

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Actually, you can play nintendo games on a PC. Did you not see everyone's post on here? It's called Dolphin emulator and you don't need that beefy of a PC to run games actually. People use Dolphin on laptops. It can play Gamecube and Wii games.

Xbox 360 games have been already emulated. There is an emulator that has emulated a couple (literally a couple)360 games but is still in development and not out yet. Wii U isn't that that much more powerful then something like the 360 but it will definitely take quite a bit of time to build an emulator for the Wii U.

Lots of wii and wiiU games work well with a standard controller. Infact Nintendo has standard controllers for their wiiU. There are also motion controllers made for the PC (like the razer hydra) that you can use to play wii games. The Wii controller actually can connect to the PC though I don't believe you can use the motion sensor but the buttons will work. Wii controller just connects to a PC via blutooth.

I actually use Donphin Emulator to play games such as Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.

Also, I don't think you need NFC cuz you would simply use a wifi connection. You could simply use two different windows or two monitors to emulate the gamepad for the wiiU probably because all you would need is a second screen which is what the gamepad is.

I know about Dolphin and yes, all it takes to make Wii games run is a low-mid gaming pc, which is still beefy compared to the Wii's hardware.

The Wii U actually is way more "powerful" than the X360 when it comes to the hardware, that console's been out for what, 8 years now? And we still don't have a working emulator.

Lots of games work well with a standard controller, and lots don't, Yes, you can connect some peripherals to the pc to play Wii games, but there's a lot of them and they're expensive (especially the razer hydra), you're better off just buying the console in the first place, even if it was actually possible to emulate it, and as of now it's not.

There's still the gamepad issue, you can't simply use another window, it needs to be an actual thing, you have to move it around while you use the sticks and you have to use the touch functionality. If you had a separate window for it, which would probably take too muh space on screen (could use a second screen, but again, the console itself would be cheaper), you would need like 3 additional arms sticking out of your chest to make use of it.

The NFC tech is needed to work with amiboos, which look to be pretty popular and add interesting stuff to games.

The actual streaming though is achieved through a special form of wifi developed by Nintendo and some other company I don't remember, and it works with proprietary software. Good luck getting a controller with a tablet on it, a streaming device capable of handling it and a computer powerful enough to emulate via software the Espresso CPU, which is an IBM PPC CPU, 3 cores, 64 bits, clocked at 1,24GHz using our x86 systems. There's just no way, and as of now it's totally insane to expect a Wii U emulator to come out.

Yes, you can play Wii and previous consoles through Dolphin, and play MK Wii and Brawl on them, but in order to play any new Nintendo game you need to buy a NIntendo console, and that's just plain fact.

I know about Dolphin and yes, all it takes to make Wii games run is a low-mid gaming pc, which is still beefy compared to the Wii's hardware.

The Wii U actually is way more "powerful" than the X360 when it comes to the hardware, that console's been out for what, 8 years now? And we still don't have a working emulator.

Lots of games work well with a standard controller, and lots don't, Yes, you can connect some peripherals to the pc to play Wii games, but there's a lot of them and they're expensive (especially the razer hydra), you're better off just buying the console in the first place, even if it was actually possible to emulate it, and as of now it's not.

There's still the gamepad issue, you can't simply use another window, it needs to be an actual thing, you have to move it around while you use the sticks and you have to use the touch functionality. If you had a separate window for it, which would probably take too muh space on screen (could use a second screen, but again, the console itself would be cheaper), you would need like 3 additional arms sticking out of your chest to make use of it.

The NFC tech is needed to work with amiboos, which look to be pretty popular and add interesting stuff to games.

The actual streaming though is achieved through a special form of wifi developed by Nintendo and some other company I don't remember, and it works with proprietary software. Good luck getting a controller with a tablet on it, a streaming device capable of handling it and a computer powerful enough to emulate via software the Espresso CPU, which is an IBM PPC CPU, 3 cores, 64 bits, clocked at 1,24GHz using our x86 systems. There's just no way, and as of now it's totally insane to expect a Wii U emulator to come out.

Yes, you can play Wii and previous consoles through Dolphin, and play MK Wii and Brawl on them, but in order to play any new Nintendo game you need to buy a NIntendo console, and that's just plain fact.

I'm sorry but you don't need that specific hardware. Also, they don't need to get amiboos to work for emulation. If you actually want exactly what the wiiU does then YEA just buy the wiiU. For emulation, there probably is going to be things missing like amiboos.

You don't need a touchscreen device that has hardware buttons attached to it. You can emulate controls in different ways. Lets say a game on a phone that uses swipe gestures to move a character, you can instead run an emulator on a PC and have a mouse emulate a swipe gesture. You can do anything like that. Let me give you how this can work on a PC with a mouse instead of the wiiU game pad.

Touch Gesture -> click of a mouse

swipe gesture -> a swipe of the courser across the screen while holding down left click

moving the wiiU game pad around -> moving a mouse around

Buttons on the game pad -> you click buttons on the keyboard

YES you can use a second window or a second monitor to emulate the game pad.

The wiiU is more updated then the xbox 360 and I don't expect there to be emulation of it for quite awhile. It has taken this long for the 360 to start to be emulated.

Also, I'm pretty sure they make most of the games on wii and wiiU be able to work with a standard controller. Some just are much better with the motion controllers and some need it.

I'm sorry but you don't need that specific hardware. Also, they don't need to get amiboos to work for emulation. If you actually want exactly what the wiiU does then YEA just buy the wiiU. For emulation, there probably is going to be things missing like amiboos.

You don't need a touchscreen device that has hardware buttons attached to it. You can emulate controls in different ways. Lets say a game on a phone that uses swipe gestures to move a character, you can instead run an emulator on a PC and have a mouse emulate a swipe gesture. You can do anything like that. Let me give you how this can work on a PC with a mouse instead of the wiiU game pad.

Touch Gesture -> click of a mouse

swipe gesture -> a swipe of the courser across the screen while holding down left click

moving the wiiU game pad around -> moving a mouse around

Buttons on the game pad -> you click buttons on the keyboard

YES you can use a second window or a second monitor to emulate the game pad.

The wiiU is more updated then the xbox 360 and I don't expect there to be emulation of it for quite awhile. It has taken this long for the 360 to start to be emulated.

Also, I'm pretty sure they make most of the games on wii and wiiU be able to work with a standard controller. Some just are much better with the motion controllers and some need it.

That sounds really uncomfortable though. You could do it, but it would be a horrible gaming experience, and you'd still have to buy another monitor if you don't already have one (or use a really hi-res one to go windowed @1080p + 480p or whatever res they're using on the gamepad), and place it underneath the main one, since it wouldn't be that nice having a non-centered view over the second screen if you put the monitors side to side. I guess you could manage, control-wise, but it would be a totally different experience, and not in a good way. Going through all this hassle just to avoid spending 300$ (200$ if lucky) on a Wii U or having a small box on the desk just doesn't seem worth it to me, considering you'd have an experience nowhere near the original one.

Maybe in ten years or more, when we'll probably be able not only to emulate it, but also to increase resolution and add effects and mods, then it'll be worth it. As of now if we had the raw power to emulate a Wii U, it still wouldn't make sense to me.

There's also the multiplayer thing: playing Mario Kart offline is silly.

That sounds really uncomfortable though. You could do it, but it would be a horrible gaming experience, and you'd still have to buy another monitor if you don't already have one (or use a really hi-res one to go windowed @1080p + 480p or whatever res they're using on the gamepad), and place it underneath the main one, since it wouldn't be that nice having a non-centered view over the second screen if you put the monitors side to side. I guess you could manage, control-wise, but it would be a totally different experience, and not in a good way. Going through all this hassle just to avoid spending 300$ (200$ if lucky) on a Wii U or having a small box on the desk just doesn't seem worth it to me, considering you'd have an experience nowhere near the original one.

Maybe in ten years or more, when we'll probably be able not only to emulate it, but also to increase resolution and add effects and mods, then it'll be worth it. As of now if we had the raw power to emulate a Wii U, it still wouldn't make sense to me.

There's also the multiplayer thing: playing Mario Kart offline is silly.

You probably shouldn't assume how something would be until you actually have a chance to try it. That's what I have learned. I still become skeptical about stuff but I give things a fair shot. I'm not trying to say that it would be better to have wiiU emulated then to have a wiiU. Just some things you said before simply seemed like you were limiting yourself on what the possibilities are.

You CAN map buttons to a different controller. There are specific programs for doing this exact thing. Some games in the past use to not have a controller option which then you would have to use a separate program to map keys on a keyboard to a controller. You can map controls on a controller to a different controller or a keyboard as well. So, that is possible and you can use something other then a nintendo game pad. (earlier you said you can't emulate a game pad but you can map buttons to a different button)

Also, I just figured out all you need for your wii remote to work 100% on your PC is just to have your wii sensor pluged into a wii. All the wii sensor does is just give out infrared light and the wii remote does everything else. So, if you have a broken wii yet still turns on, you can still use your games on your PC. That's cool. Just gotta connects your wii controller to your PC via blutooth.

At one point, we could go online with the dolphin emulator. https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/wii-network-guide/ but Nintendo WiFi Connection has been terminated so it can no longer be done.

YES, you would have to sacrifice to have two smaller windows on one screen or have a second monitor in how I figured it could be done. Also, IDK how the wiiU game pad connects to the wiiU but essentially someone could possibly make it connect to a PC as well. ANYWAY, im just talking about how it could be done.

My point in messaging you was just to say that it can be done and probably will some day.