Google wants a cookie, but it doesn't eat it when I give it one

A few weeks ago, Google started talking about cookies, how delicious they're and stuff. So I went to buy cookies for it.

I left the cookie at front of the monitor over night, but Google didn't even touch it! D: Look:

http://imgur.com/IbXuBVJ

What's wrong? Where do I put the cookie? Or do I have to leave it there with a glass of milk too?

----------------------------------

EDIT #2: Well, nobody has found the extra cookie yet and it expires in 16 hours D:. Well, I'll just post it here: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/7TXQl/

I thought someone will find it themself. If you look at the picture, you can see on my task bar a document called "You know what to do". That should have given you a hint that something is going on. Then you can see on the task bar logo of SteamGifts and code 7TXQl - which is the code of the giveaway. If you knew Steamgifts, I'd be pretty easy after that. But not everybody knows Steamgifts yet, so another hint was the Steam on my task bar. If you had googled my Steam profile (just google "tohico steam"), you'd have found it right away. I set up on my Steam profile the Steamgifts group as my favorite group. So you'd have seen the Steamgifts logo right away (on a white background tho) and knew where to go with this code. Oh well, it was probably too complicated without clearly saying that it's a giveaway here. Well, maybe next time :)

MB: Asus Z97-A | CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti Gejmink 3G | Memory: Σ32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HDD: Σ2TB WD Blues | PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Silver | Case: Antec P182 | Cooling: Noctua NH-C14, all case fans Noctua | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + 2x Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-A900 (closed) & Hifiman HE-350 (open) | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Deluxe | Mic: M-Audio Producer | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 rip midclick Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blue)

dot

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I would hve thought that google would have a sweet tooth. How wrong was I 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

A few weeks ago, Google started talking about cookies, how delicious they're and stuff. So I went to buy a cookie for it.

I left the cookie at front of the monitor over night, but Google didn't even touch it! D: Look:http://imgur.com/IbXuBVJ

What's wrong? Where do I put the cookie? Or do I have to leave it there with a glass of milk too?

Just leave it there, maybe santa will eat it

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

You have to crush it up into little pieces and put it in ever port, make sure to get alot between the CPU and the socket (so your computer know's what it's sending).

Hope this helps!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

You gotta put the cookie in the floppy disk drive. Duh!

I don't have one, nor the drive for the little pizza D:

They don't like chocolate chip. Try a fortune cookie.

I don't know where to get these, I'll have to make some myself, I guess. Thanks for the tip.

You have to crush it up into little pieces and put it in ever port, make sure to get alot between the CPU and the socket (so your computer know's what it's sending).

Mmmm, that might work. But do I have to do it even with the CPU? You know, these cookies are with chocolate chips, so I can't put them even near the CPU. Because the CPU, as you might know, is allergic to chocolate. It always gets fever if you serve chocolate to it.

Btw, I'm sure that not only Google loves cookies. So I left another cookie somewhere around here. Look closely to find it, you might like it after all.

MB: Asus Z97-A | CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti Gejmink 3G | Memory: Σ32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HDD: Σ2TB WD Blues | PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Silver | Case: Antec P182 | Cooling: Noctua NH-C14, all case fans Noctua | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + 2x Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-A900 (closed) & Hifiman HE-350 (open) | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Deluxe | Mic: M-Audio Producer | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 rip midclick Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blue)

A few weeks ago, Google started talking about cookies, how delicious they're and stuff. So I went to buy cookies for it.

I left the cookie at front of the monitor over night, but Google didn't even touch it! D: Look:

http://imgur.com/IbXuBVJ

EDIT: I have a cookie to spare now, so you can have one as well. Look closely to find it :3

Google hates chocolate chip. They really like macadamia nut so if you can find any get those. 

This made me laugh so much, brilliant :)

Current workstation/gaming rig ->>.. i7 3280 @ 4.6GHz - Asrock Extreme 4 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP Black 1,600MHz - EVGA GTX 660 - Fractal Design Define R4 & Newton R3 PSU - Corsair H80i with the LED pink ^-^ - 4x Noctua NF-F12's - 2x 240GB Force GS SSD's in raid 0 - 6x 2TB HDD's

The problem is that you're using Firefox.  <_<

Good point. I should have thought about this myself :D

Google hates chocolate chip. They really like macadamia nut so if you can find any get those. 

Damn, who would have known that Google is going to be that picky D:

This made me laugh so much, brilliant :)

Btw, I've given up with hidding the extra cookie for you. Be sure to have a look at the original post above, you'll find it there :)