BF3 Close Quarters is for free NOW!

EA has made the $10 map pack free for E3 week, so hop on and grab it now.

-It is available on all platforms (Xbox, PC, and PS3)

-The promo code is: "BF3E3"

-This is only available during E3!

-You get new maps and game modes and 10 New Guns!

Read more here: http://www.shacknews.com/article/79651/battlefield-3s-close-quarters-dlc-free-during-e3

Redeem it while you can! :D  :D  :D

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

So they trolled all of us Premium members...

Well.... *Sigh* It was going to happen... Lets hope they don't do that with the BF4 Beta as well.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

So they trolled all of us Premium members...

Premium members get a "Tomb Stone Squad Enlisted" Dogtag

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

We already have 2 thread in PC gaming about this.... can you search before posting stuff late like this?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

We already have 2 thread in PC gaming about this.... can you search before posting stuff late like this?

sorry, I looked but i didn't see anything. I will double check next time.

the only reason i'm happy i have premium is for bf4 beta access, basically bought the game twice though. buy bf3 60$, buy premium 50$ wtf?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

the only reason i'm happy i have premium is for bf4 beta access, basically bought the game twice though. buy bf3 60$, buy premium 50$ wtf?

See, and now you're going to have to pay another $60 when the game comes out. It's so stupid.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

See, and now you're going to have to pay another $60 when the game comes out. It's so stupid.

Yeah, and what makes it worse is that it looks more like Battlefield 3.5.

Well.... *Sigh* It was going to happen... Lets hope they don't do that with the BF4 Beta as well.

Resistance is futile.

Yeah, and what makes it worse is that it looks more like Battlefield 3.5.

I can barely notice a difference, I think that they look pretty much the same.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

You got the expansions cheaper... ?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Thanks!

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

the promo code isn't working for me :|

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Sweet. Thanks OP

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

the promo code isn't working for me :|

Go here and click the link to get it for free: http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/06/bf3-e3-2013-fan-celebration/

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Thanks! Wouldn't have seen this otherwise!

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

If I hadn't had one other game on my origin account I would probably just give it away , battlefield 4 looks like an expansion and I already hate myself for buying premium. That burn taught me well enough not to buy any season passes.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Premium members? You mean pay to win members?

"Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it" | "Didn't you hear? Spartans never die."

-Gaming- FX 8150 @ 4.2GHz, HD 7870 Tahiti LE 2GB @ 1.1GHz, ASRock 990FX Extreme3, 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz, WIndows 10, Custom Watercooled, NZXT Switch 810

-Audio Editing/Mixing- Mac Mini Late 2014, Core i7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Fusion Drive, OSX 10.12 El Captain -Phone- HTC One M7 32GB

Premium members? You mean pay to win members?

Is this a freaking joke?

I play enough BF3 and other games to know that getting slightly better guns for a price in multiplayer is a fucking joke. The only benefit of CoD is that everyone is on a somewhat level playing field, regardless of monetary status. 

"Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it" | "Didn't you hear? Spartans never die."

-Gaming- FX 8150 @ 4.2GHz, HD 7870 Tahiti LE 2GB @ 1.1GHz, ASRock 990FX Extreme3, 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz, WIndows 10, Custom Watercooled, NZXT Switch 810

-Audio Editing/Mixing- Mac Mini Late 2014, Core i7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Fusion Drive, OSX 10.12 El Captain -Phone- HTC One M7 32GB

I play enough BF3 and other games to know that getting slightly better guns for a price in multiplayer is a fucking joke. The only benefit of CoD is that everyone is on a somewhat level playing field, regardless of monetary status. 

Best guns are the basic ones........

Best guns are the basic ones........

AEK-971 and the like, yes, you're right but the whole idea of people getting new guns ingame that THEY THEMSELVES might preform better with is a bad idea in MY OPINION. 

I just prefer equality. Maybe I'm exaggerating because of my deep hate with Electronic Arts and their policies, i don't know. I just don't see it as right. Fair enough, pay to get the maps early and for free. I have no problems with that, just don't give them an OP knife and guns that MIGHT HELP SOME PLAYERS perform massively better.