BF3 Close Quarters is for free NOW!

AEK-971 and the like, yes, you're right but the whole idea of people getting new guns ingame that THEY THEMSELVES might preform better with is a bad idea in MY OPINION. 

I just prefer equality. Maybe I'm exaggerating because of my deep hate with Electronic Arts and their policies, i don't know. I just don't see it as right. Fair enough, pay to get the maps early and for free. I have no problems with that, just don't give them an OP knife and guns that MIGHT HELP SOME PLAYERS perform massively better.

Every expansion weapon have pretty much equall and better counterparts from base game. But if i had to choose between real expansions and COD's DLC's of maps... i would always chose expansions.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Yes, Bf do it right with maps and guns and game modes/vehicles. I'm not denying that. I don't even mind that premium get them early and for free, that's fine. 

"Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it" | "Didn't you hear? Spartans never die."

-Gaming- FX 8150 @ 4.2GHz, HD 7870 Tahiti LE 2GB @ 1.1GHz, ASRock 990FX Extreme3, 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz, WIndows 10, Custom Watercooled, NZXT Switch 810

-Audio Editing/Mixing- Mac Mini Late 2014, Core i7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Fusion Drive, OSX 10.12 El Captain -Phone- HTC One M7 32GB

Every expansion weapon have pretty much equall and better counterparts from base game. But if i had to choose between real expansions and COD's DLC's of maps... i would always chose expansions.

Not saying the weapons from the expansions are overpowered, just saying that the premium exclusive guns can be in the hands of skilled players.

"Don't make a girl a promise, if you know you can't keep it" | "Didn't you hear? Spartans never die."

-Gaming- FX 8150 @ 4.2GHz, HD 7870 Tahiti LE 2GB @ 1.1GHz, ASRock 990FX Extreme3, 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz, WIndows 10, Custom Watercooled, NZXT Switch 810

-Audio Editing/Mixing- Mac Mini Late 2014, Core i7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, 2TB Fusion Drive, OSX 10.12 El Captain -Phone- HTC One M7 32GB

Not saying the weapons from the expansions are overpowered, just saying that the premium exclusive guns can be in the hands of skilled players.

Thats skill.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Skill, yes. Skill that players on vanilla wont be able to leverage because they don't have access to that weapon that allows them to leverage that skill.

Thanks for the heads up! I never bought any dlc (besides back to karkand, and it game with the game when i preordered it)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

I play enough BF3 and other games to know that getting slightly better guns for a price in multiplayer is a fucking joke. The only benefit of CoD is that everyone is on a somewhat level playing field, regardless of monetary status. 

I'm sorry but all the BF3 guns are bretty much even. Have you never heard of the peacekeeper? It's a gun that came out as DLC which is renowned for being one of the most OP guns on black ops 2...