Xbox One Coming to Asia Late 2014 :(

Fonil

Wall Street Journal is reporting that the Xbox One won't release in Asia until late 2014, with no mention at all for Japan.

This Makes me truely sad for my gaming brothers across the Pacific, however lets be honest were all just going to buy a region free PS4 anyway :)

Seems Microsoft wants the seal on the coffin extremely tight with all the nails they are putting in. 

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2013/06/11/microsoft-plots-2014-launch-for-xbox-one-in-asia/

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Lol 

however lets be honest were all just going to buy a region free PS4 anyway :)

This made me think of this

D1RQuDC.png

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Lol 

This made me think of this

D1RQuDC.png

Eh I'm watching the Nintendo showcase atm, they are coming out with a lot of games that actually have me kind of excited. Probably wouldn't buy the console new but possibly second hand if i get bored this summer. 

IE New Mario party

Super smash (not really my cup of tea)

Donkey kong

Zelda

Metroid

Mario

Sonic

Wonderful101

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

lets be honest were all just going to buy a region free PS4 anyway :)

Yeah, no.

I don't really care. I only get tempted to buy consoles for exclusives.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

with KH 3 and FFXV announced to be released soon, I sure have my eyes on PS4.  :D

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

So what just get a ps4, it's created in japan (asia) anyway. And it's better and it looks so much njicer.

Interested in Business and Technology

Isn't Xbox a joke in Asian countries?  I doubt anyone over there will buy one anyway. :P

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

I'm just gonna stick with my PC and hope these games come out for PC which they should. PC isn't in competition with the consoles anmore so I don't see why the PC can't get either of the console exclusives. In 10 years time though the PC might make a comeback and take over the gaming industry (I can only dream though).

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Isn't Xbox a joke in Asian countries?  I doubt anyone over there will buy one anyway. :P

Yeah, it's typically never done well in Japan, and it's not even available in China. I think it does okay in India though.

i love xbox & microsoft<3

work for them :D

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

i love xbox & microsoft<3

work for them :D

:( You should have told your higher ups that they are terrible at listening to the community and made the worst follow up to a great console ever. 

Nobody in Asia hardly cares about the XBOne, though. Each region has it's own preferred taste of genres for games. In the west, the more FPS games the console has, the better. In Asia, the more RPG the console has, the better and that's why I have a PS3 for JRPG gaming. I really just can't abandon my FF Series & KH Series. However, the best gaming experience for FPS is still in the PC. Nothing could ever beat a mouse & keyboard combo.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

You can take any stance you would like, but I think we can all agree its bad business. 

Xbox 360 done quite well in SEA actually but only for modded console that can play pirated games.

I know some American says that dual shock controller is too small but for asian,it fits like a glove.

Yea Nintendo is packing a lot of game. If I am not mistaken, it will be a big AAA title (well Nintendo first party game are all (except spinoff and MarioParty) AAA titles) every month starting August. I have to check myself to be sure of myself, but I think it's close of doing that for this years.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that its very good for Nintendo for doing this. I think Nintendo biggest mistake in having the console pick up after release (beside the poor presentation of the console, and name), was miss measure the time it would take to make an HD game. But it's good that they have this strong line up. I hope it goes well for Nintendo. I am surprised that Nintendo has released some of their big titles, pretty much all at once. Sure you have Metroid, F-Zero, StarFox, which are more hard core focused games, but they are not what will really push WiiU sales to the number that Nintendo needs, so smart move from Nintendo.

Anyway, I am like you, I have my eyes on WiiU.. I am undecided between PS4 and WiiU... I am buying either console for the first party game.. I don't care about third party games, as they'll be on PC in any case. I know fighting games are usually console only.. but while I do enjoy the genre, I am not this huge fan to a point of playing hours with it. So I can live without them. KillerInspct on XBox One, I really don't have any hope up, it's by DoubleHelix game, and they only made awful games since their existence. mostly terrible movie license games, cash-ins. So I know they'll do a poor job.