Santa's Workshop V2.0 (Santa hat avatars)

Oshino Shinobu
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

I'm reviving this. Can someone santa hat mine?

Someone has made a thread for this year:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/488920-santas-workshop-v3-santa-hat-avatars/

I'm not really doing them this year. 

@Champion-Craig

Found a higher res version of the first image and removed the watermark for you.

Wow thanks! Your super awesome :D

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

Do you want one on your tree? 

haha nice, thanks. So subtle yet noticeable. 

I have a confession to make, i have a picture from the previous thread last year.

So you did extra work, but variety is good yes? (thanks and sorry)

Done Thank you :D

i didn't want to make a separate post for this earlier, but now that i am posting anyway, i just got to stop and say.

WOW! i had no idea your profile picture was that amazing. It's really hard to tell from that tiny picture.

@Izaya Orihara

Used the one you linked to, but it's rather small. 

Used a larger version that hasn't been cropped as much. The colours on this one also seem better to me... A bit less yellowy. 

How did i not find the bigger one anywhere on the net? Thanks :) 

How did i not find the bigger one anywhere on the net? Thanks :)

That's what you get when you have experience trying to find where images are from. You just have to search around (:

That's what you get when you have experience trying to find where images are from. You just have to search around (:

Off topic: Did you watch Tokyo Ghoul? 

Yep. It's good for the most part, but the "ending" is bad. 

I at episode 10 so no spoilers please. What I wanted to ask you about is the in and outros. Am I the only one to think that the intro is bad and the outro is crap? 

photo-77091.gif?_r=1412706078 Lol this would be awesome.. :D

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Is there anyway that you could do my avatar? Is it too small?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Yes please. :D Daft Punk with a Santa hat. :P

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Not sure how many more I'm going to be able to do today. I've got a bit of work I need to do. 

I'll do a fair few still images as they're quick, but gifs take much longer. I have to do it layer by layer, so it's essentially doing 20 pictures for a fairly small gif and 50+ for a large one. 

Not sure how many more I'm going to be able to do today. I've got a bit of work I need to do. 

I'll do a fair few still images as they're quick, but gifs take much longer. I have to do it layer by layer, so it's essentially doing 20 pictures for a fairly small gif and 50+ for a large one. 

That's no problem at all. I'm just glad that you are doing this for everone:) You got plenty of time until December 25th lol:)

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

That's no problem at all. I'm just glad that you are doing this for everone:) You got plenty of time until December 25th lol:)

Thanks. I'll probably do yours tomorrow when I get back from college, or maybe tonight if I get time. 

jackwhite190612w.jpg

I'd love this one with a santa hat xD. I am very bad with Paint.net you may be able to tell by my current picture...

Thanks. I'll probably do yours tomorrow when I get back from college, or maybe tonight if I get time. 

What program do you use to do it? I could try and do some whie you are busy. And could you send me the Santa hat pictures as well?

My Computer

Beef Cake

What program do you use to do it? I could try and do some whie you are busy. And could you send me the Santa hat pictures as well?

I use Photoshop. 

Christmas_Hats_PNG_Clipart_Picture.png

santa-hat-icon.png

Santa-Hat-psd89865.png

tumblr_meew4kc3WF1rnq3pg.png

christmas_hat_png_by_xhipstaswift-d5lkmu

I use Photoshop. 

I am going to try and use GIMP. Haven't used it before so we will see how it turns out:)

My Computer

Beef Cake

Dang nice job bicycle. Keep it up and we'll upgrade your wheels.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@

Philosophy-hat.png

That is so perfect in every way....