The Witcher 3 OMG

Talent

Thoughts? best RPG ever??

Could be best RPG yet but I would dislike it being the best ever

As a future developer I have the same principle.

Dear god, is every RPG going to look like the wilderness outside my house now?

It's why Skyrim didn't match up to other Elder Scrolls for me... The world looks too much like reality...

Can't wait for RPGs to get over this Viking-esque fad :(

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Dear god, is every RPG going to look like the wilderness outside my house now?

It's why Skyrim didn't match up to other Elder Scrolls for me... The world looks too much like reality...

Can't wait for RPGs to get over this Viking-esque fad :(

An immerse game trying to look real for immersion? 

Don't understand how that fails but ok.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

An immerse game trying to look real for immersion? 

Don't understand how that fails but ok.

If they did that for some other part of the world then that would be fine... Let someone else be bored than me because they are from the area it's based on :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

If they did that for some other part of the world then that would be fine... Let someone else be bored than me because they are from the area it's based on :P

Skyrim looks very familiar to my surroundings but i love it. Cause we got rocks and trees and trees and rocks and...... waterrrr. 

Skyrim is a console optimized piece of shit. It has nothing on Morrowind. 

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Yup, that's true!

Yea Skyrim was bad for that. I only played about an hour or so of it killed the first dragon got bored and explored a little. Everything looks the same no matter where you are. The trees are all alike just some have snow on them. Witcher 1 has different areas and i'm not sure about the Witcher 2. 27 hours into the Witcher 1 and I'm only about half way through. But mods are the only reason skyrim did as well as it did. It looks really crappy otherwise.

Yea Skyrim was pretty poorly optimized. Didn't play much of Morrowind either but it seemed more fun.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Witcher 1 was the best, Witcher 2 not so, Witcher 3 ? .......

Witcher 1 was the best, Witcher 2 not so, Witcher 3 ? .......

Witcher 1 had TERRIBLE combat, it the most annoying aspect of that game, but storywise that game is fantastic! also most of the game sytems like only being able to carry 1 suit of armor is REALY cool and realistic but its still annoying at times because you can't sell your old weapon or armor off if you upgrade far away from civilization. otherwise that game is fantastic:) although i am somewhat stuck in that game:( I can't kill 4 wraiths at the same time, they heal too quickly...

ElfFriend, on 12 Jun 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Witcher 1 had TERRIBLE combat, it the most annoying aspect of that game, but storywise that game is fantastic! also most of the game sytems like only being able to carry 1 suit of armor is REALY cool and realistic but its still annoying at times because you can't sell your old weapon or armor off if you upgrade far away from civilization. otherwise that game is fantastic:) although i am somewhat stuck in that game:( I can't kill 4 wraiths at the same time, they heal too quickly...

Yea Witcher 1 has a not so great combat system but it gets better as you play more. Seemed clunky as first now it is just slightly clunky. But for a game that came out in 2007 it has amazing visuals and a pretty good combat system for the technology back than. But the story is amazing. Very long also 27 hours with a couple of side missions and i'm only half way through the game.

Witcher 2 I've played 5 minutes just to see what setting I could run it at (everything max except ubersampling for 60+fps was quite happy) and the combat is totally different but a little nicer. A dev made a mode for it that totally revamps the combat system haven't tried it out yet though.

Oh I totally can't wait for this game!  :D