why cant some boys have girlfriends?

Blackroat2

How about taking her to the mall and spoiling her instead?

how 'bout FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY. 

maxresdefault.jpg

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Here's an idea.

Dont go for dates.

go for friends.

one will eventually find their way to you.

Basically, do what girls do, seems to work for them.

Just take care though, you may accidentally integrate a friendship that you want to get past this into the ultimate terror. Friendzoning.

Oh in that case, it's probably his haircut.

Says guy with Bieber haricut.  :P

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Lol 17 members watching, OP sure knows how to draw attention.

I don't know OP, I didn't have one for the longest time, now I do have, got lucky I guess.

Lol 17 members watching, OP sure knows how to draw attention.

I don't know OP, I didn't have one for the longest time, now I do have, got lucky I guess.

Successful first post amiright.

Just take care though, you may accidentally integrate a friendship that you want to get past this into the ultimate terror. Friendzoning.

Except, you're going for friends.

if you fear friendzoning, you miss the entire idea.

Falling in love is meant to be a mistake, not deliberate.

When you mess this up, you are set to fail.

just meet new people, go to social events. eventually you will click with someone

Whats that those boys dont have that others boys have? Some boys just cant have girlfriends

act like you already have a girlfriend. forbidden fruit is always the most tempting. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I'd much rather spend money on building a rig/saving up for a Nissan GT-R  :wub: than on a girlfriend who would probably dump me pretty fast.

haha... this post. hey man, you're too focused on girls and stuff that shouldn't be cared about. i think you should focus more on the things in your life, and honestly bro, girls come and go. ain't got time for 'em.

how 'bout FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY. 

-sniped the ugly fgt-

tumblr_mfo10qM2331rfs2y4o1_500.gif

tumblr_lmouy5c0Id1qafrh6.gif

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Except, you're going for friends.

if you fear friendzoning, you miss the entire idea.

Falling in love is meant to be a mistake, not deliberate.

When you mess this up, you are set to fail.

I meant after you know that you fell in love with someone. My english didn't help

haha... this post. hey man, you're too focused on girls and stuff that shouldn't be cared about. i think you should focus more on the things in your life, and honestly bro, girls come and go. ain't got time for 'em.

tumblr_inline_mzue5iubaf1rm6w7a.jpg

If you want a quick hook up, be a dick. Sorry, it's bad, but it's just how things work.

If you want to be with a girl long term, be prepared to be persistent. You'll see the girl be with a few dicks, but you'll get there eventually

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

OP, what effort have you made in finding one? Let me tell you, they're not going to chase after you; it's quite the opposite - and they'll even make you work for it (a.k.a mind games).

My Dad had to guess my Mom's phone number in order for him to take her out to dinner. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

If you want a quick hook up, be a dick. Sorry, it's bad, but it's just how things work.

If you want to be with a girl long term, be prepared to be persistent. You'll see the girl be with a few dicks, but you'll get there eventually

Sooooo you're saying if you want something long term you have to see her wade through all the dicks first?

tumblr_mfo10qM2331rfs2y4o1_500.gif

tumblr_lmouy5c0Id1qafrh6.gif

1416273989977.jpgnot feeling it 10/10 keks.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

If you want a girlfriend, you have to be nice to them and find someone that likes you and is nice to you too. It will be easier to find someone like that if you're not an asshole. Good hygiene also helps

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

Sooooo you're saying if you want something long term you have to see her wade through all the dicks first?

Well, if she's not a whore then there won't be much dick to wade through.

Unfortunately, the current one I'm waiting on... Uh... Is wading through a lot

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I don't give a shit about dating to be honest, I'm more focused on my studies and wanting a rig.

How about taking her to the mall and spoiling her instead? 

Cuz that ain't effective bruh, chicks luv it when u tell them u bout to overvolt them if u know what i mean  B)

Cuz that ain't effective bruh, chicks luv it when u tell them u bout to overvolt them if u know what i mean  B)

At least you get the pussy.

<_<

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Because there is the internet 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

So, thanks to this thread, I've made one of my own.

It's a good cumulation of feel good and love advice.

*shameless plug, but I feel it helps the OP's purpose*