EA Announce Mirrors Edge 2

MzCatieB

i hope they have a multiplayer where its small maps and you run around beating the crap in to eachother, or capture the intel where you have to hold on to it for aslong as possible....

no guns online though cause that will screw the game up in my opinion

Character artist in the Games industry.

Wooooo mirrors edge! :D

The one good thing from the entire conference..

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

only bad thing i see about this is, no PhysX like mirrors edge 1 T_T 

Mixed feelings about this, I done the campaign a few times on the Ps3, was alright, rather short but hey, few hours of fun, hopefully the 2nd one should be decent enough for me to buy it.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

Mixed feelings about this, I done the campaign a few times on the Ps3, was alright, rather short but hey, few hours of fun, hopefully the 2nd one should be decent enough for me to buy it.

i am waiting to see what the gameplay will be like, and to see what they are planning for online, but i think i will get it just cause i <3 the franchise and i <3 everything that DICE do overall... i hate that they are with EA but i will say, EA did good giving the Starwars rights to DICE, it was a bad idea for DISNEY to give it to EA but then again, they might of requested DICE straight of an said they where giving it to EA to piss people off

I liked the first one but it was very short and could be completed in under an hour thats my only con with the first one

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT, WHENS IT OUT! oh they say "when its ready", ok never mind 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT, WHENS IT OUT! oh they say "when its ready", ok never mind 

thats a good sign, it means they arnt gonna rush it so we wont end up with half a game with a poor story

i am waiting to see what the gameplay will be like, and to see what they are planning for online, but i think i will get it just cause i <3 the franchise and i <3 everything that DICE do overall... i hate that they are with EA but i will say, EA did good giving the Starwars rights to DICE, it was a bad idea for DISNEY to give it to EA but then again, they might of requested DICE straight of an said they where giving it to EA to piss people off

Same shit different day in my opinion, EA know that Dice is the main money maker for EA with the battlefield franchise, and any others that Dice can pull out of the bag. Saying that, they know for a fact, if they piss DICE off then y'know, shit goes down, etc. Glad they kept to the same art style with the second game, loved how bright and vibrant the city was on the first game.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

Finally! :D

Played the first one for ages , was such a fun game to play. (actually still have it installed + dlc)

Physx wasn't used all that much though in the first one (sure the shattered glass looked cool (can still be done on the frostbite engine) and so was that thing where you kicked a guy trough the plastic but for the rest with the flags,paper flying around etc was so rare to see), and the dlc lacked any physx features also.

I. Can't. Wait.

Wow. Those were three words I never thought I would utter about an EA game. And unless they mess it up somehow, I'll be buying it at full price, even.

Mirror's Edge 2 is looking to become the first EA published game I buy this decade.

It's the only series they have that contains any real measure of real art.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

You really didn't see the helmet shattering into tiny bits? Or the glass shattering? Those looked like PhysX to me. Unless DICE announced officially that it won't have PhysX, in which case, the effects were still amazing.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Wow the ending says "Coming when it's ready"

Wow the ending says "Coming when it's ready"

Better than promising an early date and releasing an unfinished/buggy product.

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Faith definitely looked better before though. More real. This woman looks anorexic. And she has the face of an alien.

But that is just me trying to find the one flaw in this awesome news.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Faith definitely looked better before though. More real. This woman looks anorexic. And she has the face of an alien.

But that is just me trying to find the one flaw in this awesome news.

It appears to be a prequel though, maybe when she first started as a Runner. Could just be an early phase >.> She's not that much skinnier in this though, and runners tend to be lean.

You really didn't see the helmet shattering into tiny bits? Or the glass shattering? Those looked like PhysX to me. Unless DICE announced officially that it won't have PhysX, in which case, the effects were still amazing.

i agree, mirrors edge most likely will have it since it will be singleplayer i'm guessing

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Alot can be done within the frostbite engine without physx also tbh, i mean just look at the destruction in the bf4 mp trailer.

So my bet would be that they won't bother with adding physx support