GTX 980 and 970's

benmaxwell47

What 980 and 970 that have blower design have led's on them and what colors are they cause Im looking at the msi and and evga ones

post-146160-0-41728300-1416194190.png

post-146160-0-74096400-1416194333.png

The Gigabyte G1 Gaming has the Gigabyte logo led but not too sure about the fans

I know i was looking at but it does not have a blower design and thats what i really want

I know i was looking at but it does not have a blower design and thats what i really want

the reference 980 has a Green LED Geforce GTX http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=04G-P4-2980-KR

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

i know but i dont want a reference do you now about the others

there are no others because blower style is not very popular because you can get better temps from a dual/triple fan style cooler and i would recommend the G1 gaming if you really want an LED on it or the 980's with ACX cooling have LED lighting and the MSI 970s and 980s have LEDS as well 

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

there are no others because blower style is not very popular because you can get better temps from a dual/triple fan style cooler and i would recommend the G1 gaming if you really want an LED on it or the 980's with ACX cooling have LED lighting and the MSI 970s and 980s have LEDS as well

I know they get better temps I'm looks at them because I have the h440 witch does not have a lot of air flow and the no blowers are a open air design and take air from in the case and shot it back into the case blower take air from inside and shoot it all outside the case

And they do make more non reference blowers I have pictures of them ^^^

I know they get better temps I'm looks at them because I have the h440 witch does not have a lot of air flow and the no blowers are a open air design and take air from in the case and shot it back into the case blower take air from inside and shoot it all outside the case

Sir, I have the H440 and I feel like everyone says the airflow in this case is terrible. It's not, it's far from terrible, I get enough airflow for my MSI 970 and there are other people running a SLI configuration in this case. I wish people would stop assuming the airflow sucks, it's just not top tier is all. You'll be fine with a non blower card design.

Sir, I have the H440 and I feel like everyone says the airflow in this case is terrible. It's not, it's far from terrible, I get enough airflow for my MSI 970 and there are other people running a SLI configuration in this case. I wish people would stop assuming the airflow sucks, it's just not top tier is all. You'll be fine with a non blower card design.

Thanks I think I will go with te evga one cause it has some white leds on it

Thanks I think I will go with te evga one cause it has some white leds on it

You won't be disappointed!

yeah i know how blower style coolers work but i don't think that it would be a huge deal if you use a dual/triple fan style cooler and if you insist on a blower style the just get that kind but there are none that LED's besides reference