Favorite PS1 game?

gastew15

Just kind of bored and also curious on what games people really liked on the Playstation.

I mostly only ever played demo disks since my uncle had 100's of the offical demo diskss with all sorts of games to play untill you get really hooked on them only to have it stop and say go buy the game. XD            

I'll start off with my favorite PS1 game;although it may be a bit obscure and considerd a flop, my favorite game was probably Blasto. I'm sure there are alot of people who disagree with me, but I really found that game fun.

I'm interested in what happens to be your favorite game, so feel free to post it bellow, and explain why.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

either ff7 or crono cross

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

Jade Cocoon! I loved playing it at my uncle's.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Grand Turismo 2 .The only game i ever get all the car and all the license/track.

Vigilante 8 Second Offense is fun.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

driver or ff7

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Spyro

Spyro was an awesome game that I can say I spent alittle bit too long of my time on playing.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

I forgot to mention it before, but Mat Hoffmans Pro BMX was a really fun game aswell.

Final Fantasy 8. I love it.

FInal Fantasy 8 was also a really good game; although, I liked 7 better myself.

all of the above! oh i miss those days. oh ghost in the shell.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Mort the chicken 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Spyro, Gran Turismo, the Army Men games, Medal of Honor

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Final Fantasy VII for me. 

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Mort the chicken 

XD +1 internet for picking an obscure flop game. ( My favorite review I found on it real quick " Do you hate your child and wish to punish him or her? Well, we have the perfect gift idea for you! " )  

Grand Turismo 2 .The only game i ever get all the car and all the license/track.

That was great racing game. It was also the first game I went and bought a racing wheel with all the petal, and even a gearbox to play.

Spyro 2

Spro 2 was really good, but I jsut don't think you can beat the original.

Spro 2 was really good, but I jsut don't think you can beat the original.

I was pretty young when the first one came put and so cannot really remember it but I can remember spyro 2 so well.

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

Either Spyro or Crash Bandicoot. Don't make me choose!

I was pretty young when the first one came put and so cannot really remember it but I can remember spyro 2 so well.

I was really young myself, but I just went and bought ps1 games when all the " cool kids " had their fancy PS2s. :P