CS:GO - New operation launched

sirtoby

Thats just silly combination: medium end cpu with superb gpu. Why did u go cheap ass on cpu ? Or maybe: why did onlu upgrade gpu to 780ti and not cpu+mobo as well ?

I have i7+Gtx760 and i have no stuttering.

@sirtoby wrong section dude, cs:go operations are not tech related.. There are forum sections for gaming :)

Silly combination? There is next to no difference for Gaming between an 8320 and a Intel processor, only a few FPS difference.

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv

Sweet, maps look cool.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

It's awful. I did 3 missions and now I have to wait 4 days to get another one.

You just saved me $6. Thanks!

1. It tells you this in the description before you buy it.  

2. The fact that you can't binge missions doesn't make the experience bad.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

The fact that you don't even get one per day is retarded. Items not very good either. Maps definitely not worth it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The fact that you don't even get one per day is retarded. Items not very good either. Maps definitely not worth it.

1. Once again, the frequency of missions was talked about on the front page. If you didnt like this you shouldnt have bought it.

2. It shows you every single item included in the new case.  Full previews. If you didnt like them you shouldnt have bought it.

3.  Full previews and full downloads of maps were available on the steam community and on gamebanana.  If you didnt like them you shouldnt have bought it.

Sounds like this is pretty much on you not doing research before making a purchase.  Getting angry about a bad purchase without taking time to evaluate its worth to you is irresponsible.  Some people will be okay with the frequency of missions, some people will like the skins, and some people will like the maps.  The fact that you don't says nothing about the quality of the content.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Breakout was the same....

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

1. Once again, the frequency of missions was talked about on the front page. If you didnt like this you shouldnt have bought it.

2. It shows you every single item included in the new case.  Full previews. If you didnt like them you shouldnt have bought it.

3.  Full previews and full downloads of maps were available on the steam community and on gamebanana.  If you didnt like them you shouldnt have bought it.

Sounds like this is pretty much on you not doing research before making a purchase.  Getting angry about a bad purchase without taking time to evaluate its worth to you is irresponsible.  Some people will be okay with the frequency of missions, some people will like the skins, and some people will like the maps.  The fact that you don't says nothing about the quality of the content.

I'm not bitter because I bought it and it sucks. I just don't like that it sucks.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I would've thought most of the fun was just in playing the maps themselves. I've always seen the missions as just extra.

Yes, I know you can play the maps on unofficial servers without paying.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I would've thought most of the fun was just in playing the maps themselves. I've always seen the missions as just extra.

Yes, I know you can play the maps on unofficial servers without paying.

It's always just one good map...

Spoiler

rip in hell skin prices is all I gotta say xD

case prices ... yes

skin prices ? probably not. It still costs the same to open a case

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

case prices ... yes

skin prices ? probably not. It still costs the same to open a case

skin prices have dropped up to 30% on most older skins within the past 2 days.