How Do I Get My Parents to Help Me Buy A Pc?

reapersivan

I used to stock and move around product at Walgreens. I know your pain.

It's not a pain!  It's satisfying because of my OCD

Because he had a hard drive.

I am 15 and in California the age requirement is 16. I want to get my pc in 2 weeks for black Friday.

*Cough* just rake leaves for money.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

We do have some money because my mom also works but they wouldn't like for me to waste 400$ on a pc. 

Get a Job / Sell your Consoles / Help neighbours (do chores for them) etc.

I want to buy a PC now due to the fact that I live very close to Micro Center and would like to go there for Black Friday. It is my favorite store!

Word on the rumour mill is that Black Friday and Cyber Monday happen every year, could wait it out a bit and get something better?

I know what it's like to not exactly be the definition of financially secure, Heck I have a single parent working 3 jobs to keep us afloat. Difference is I work 3 jobs as well as being in my final year of High School to make ends meet, my computer in my signature is a mix of lucky RMAs with Corsair and saving up for at least 3 years. When I got into computers we were still with the HD 7XXX / GTX 6XX Graphics cards, I remember watching Black fridays come and go, and remember looking at the eye candy of the R9 / GTX 700 series and the Z87/Z97/X99 launches wishing I was related to Bill gates too. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You're trying to make the lemonade right now without the lemons. It'll all come in due time, save up and you'll get there in the end. Patience is a virtue.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I have no sympathy. Don't try to get your parents who are not in the best financial situation to give you 200$. Just wait, save allowance, sell stuff (I sold my ps3 for my computer)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hello I am currently desiring to purchase a budget PC that costs a total of 450$. At the moment I have 150$ so i need around 300$ more. It is a gaming PC and my Mom is the only one who knows that it would be for gaming. I haven't told or asked my dad due to the reason that he doesn't get his paycheck that much due to an incident. I would ask him but I know his answer would be a straight NO. He never really supports me for anything nor really likes me at all. I have good grades at school, 4 B's which are an 80percent of passing a class and 2 A's which are 90%. They used to pay my phone on a monthly basis which was 35$ and get me a bus pass for school which was 40$. I have decided to not take the bus, help them save money and walk it to school everyday. My school is 2.5 miles away from home, an hour and a half walk which I do not mind. I also do chores at home to get payed like 10$ a week. I have sold some of my ps3 games to get money but it isn't enough. I do not want to sell me ps3 nor my psvita. My parents want to go to Las Vegas for Christmas and give me and my sisters like 80$ but I would prefer to stay home and them give me money but I know they do not want that. I honestly hate going to Las Vegas Nevada but, Oh Well. I am really interested in computers and I told them that if they help me buy a PC I can pursue the career of computer science or anything in that field. My mom told me to stop bugging her but I really WANT A PC. Also, the only person who supports me is a friend who is into PC's and not my family ._.

Wall of text. We don't need any more prepubescent children playing pc games. There's enough already.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

*Cough* just rake leaves for money.

There are like no leaves that fall where I live, and there are workers who already mow the lawns and stuff.

Get a Job / Sell your Consoles / Help neighbours (do chores for them) etc.

Word on the rumour mill is that Black Friday and Cyber Monday happen every year, could wait it out a bit and get something better?

I know what it's like to not exactly be the definition of financially secure, Heck I have a single parent working 3 jobs to keep us afloat. Difference is I work 3 jobs as well as being in my final year of High School to make ends meet, my computer in my signature is a mix of lucky RMAs with Corsair and saving up for at least 3 years. When I got into computers we were still with the HD 7XXX / GTX 6XX Graphics cards, I remember watching Black fridays come and go, and remember looking at the eye candy of the R9 / GTX 700 series and the Z87/Z97/X99 launches wishing I was related to Bill gates too. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You're trying to make the lemonade right now without the lemons. It'll all come in due time, save up and you'll get there in the end. Patience is a virtue.

You are right, thank you.

Hello I am currently desiring to purchase a budget PC that costs a total of 450$. At the moment I have 150$ so i need around 300$ more. It is a gaming PC and my Mom is the only one who knows that it would be for gaming. I haven't told or asked my dad due to the reason that he doesn't get his paycheck that much due to an incident. I would ask him but I know his answer would be a straight NO. He never really supports me for anything nor really likes me at all. I have good grades at school, 4 B's which are an 80percent of passing a class and 2 A's which are 90%. They used to pay my phone on a monthly basis which was 35$ and get me a bus pass for school which was 40$. I have decided to not take the bus, help them save money and walk it to school everyday. My school is 2.5 miles away from home, an hour and a half walk which I do not mind. I also do chores at home to get payed like 10$ a week. I have sold some of my ps3 games to get money but it isn't enough. I do not want to sell me ps3 nor my psvita. My parents want to go to Las Vegas for Christmas and give me and my sisters like 80$ but I would prefer to stay home and them give me money but I know they do not want that. I honestly hate going to Las Vegas Nevada but, Oh Well. I am really interested in computers and I told them that if they help me buy a PC I can pursue the career of computer science or anything in that field. My mom told me to stop bugging her but I really WANT A PC. Also, the only person who supports me is a friend who is into PC's and not my family ._.

can't really do much from what your writing im guessing your parents aren't in a great financial standing really nothing you can do besides get a job or wait

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

Linus' kids are lucky to have a tech for a dad, it means he'd actually know what he's talking about. My gf's dad on the other hand..the man thinks a 400-500 dollar rig is "shady" and that a 100 dollar laptop is just as good. I wouldn't be surprised if he also believes the internet is made of a system of tubes.

It's not a pain! It's satisfying because of my OCD

Well it was a pain for me because of all the numbers, then customers and their kids would always ruin my organization.