Need Help Picking a Mouse

Eckdayz

What is a good mouse for games like CS:GO, Diablo 3, WoW and LoL? I play CS:GO competitively so I need a good mouse with low DPS.

Logitech G502 is an awesome mouse. Has some but not too many buttons for macros and rebinds and the sensor is pretty good as well.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Razer Deathadder is always recommended.

The logitech G500S, and G502 are considered really good for CS:GO, and has 4 "G" programmable buttons for WoW and League.

If you found my post helpful make sure to press the "Like This" Button  ;)

Logitech G502 is an awesome mouse. Has some but not too many buttons for macros and rebinds and the sensor is pretty good as well.

Logitech G502?

Yeah I am thinking of getting a Logitech, sick of Razer products failing on me. My Naga sometimes freezes when playing CS:GO.

Logitech G502?

I would get the G502 but the colour doesn't match my build haha.

You could always just Turn the light off. Don't let the colors bother you. You'll have you had over it. It dosnt matter.

You could always just Turn the light off. Don't let the colors bother you. You'll have you had over it. It dosnt matter.

I'll make my build colourful then haha.

I'll make my build colourful then haha.

Yep. My entire setup is all over the place. My headset is orange, Keyboard green, Mouse blue, LED fans purple, Mobo is blue/white, and my graphics card is gold/black.0

ok, for fps, the one thing everyone agrees is important is the sensor.

The one sensor with no clear weaknesses is the 3366 and its only in one mouse, the Logitech g502. The logitech g502 is fairly heavy which many FPS players consider undesirable and it has a heavy and slick scroll wheel, which many find undesirable.

After the 3366, there are 4 really good sensors. the mlt04, the AM010, the 3310, and the S3988.

The mlt04 is only in 3 microsoft mice. Intellimouse Optical 1.1, Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, and Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1. So the properties of the mlt04 is it is basically bar none, the best, most raw sensor, better raw tracking then even the 3366. But it has significant downsides. It has one of the lowest max speeds, of about 1.6m/s, that really anyone can easily exceed. To even get the sensor to perform well, you have to overclock the polling to 500hz, which requires third party software and can't be done on anything newer then windows 7. It also only has 1 dpi step, 400.

The AM010 is only in a couple Logitech mice, the g100s, g402, g302,and g602 (the g602 being the only wireless mouse currently with any of the 5 best sensors). It has the next best raw tracking.  It also has the next worse max speed, of about 2.8m/s. Which is to the point where most people will rarely if ever exceed it. If you use a very low sensitivity it is conceivable you will exceed it regularly. The g402 uses an accelerometer to artificially increases the max speed to well past every other sensor on the market, but its performance while at those speeds is questionable.

The S3988 is in the Razer Deathadder 4g, the Deathadder Chroma, the Krait 4g, the Roccat Kone XTD Optical, and the Asus ROG Gladius. If a mouse has a max DPI of 6400, it probably has this sensor.  It has the least raw tracking of the 4. It has the best performance at extremely high speeds with the exception being the 3366 outperforms it at high speeds. It is pretty unlikely that you will ever unintentionally exceed this sensor's max speed. Pretty much all there is to say on it.

The 3310 is in too many mice to list. It performs just slightly worse at high speeds then the S3988 and has a little better raw tracking then the S3988.  Most mice with a max dpi of 5000, are 3310 mice. But there are exceptions. Mionix's 7000 mice use the 3310, the Steelseries Rival uses the 3310, and the Zowie FK1 uses the 3310. It is pretty unlikely you will ever unintentionally exceed this sensor's max speed.

ok, for fps, the one thing everyone agrees is important is the sensor.

The one sensor with no clear weaknesses is the 3366 and its only in one mouse, the Logitech g502. The logitech g502 is fairly heavy which many FPS players consider undesirable and it has a heavy and slick scroll wheel, which many find undesirable.

After the 3366, there are 4 really good sensors. the mlt04, the AM010, the 3310, and the S3988.

The mlt04 is only in 3 microsoft mice. Intellimouse Optical 1.1, Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, and Wheel Mouse Optical 1.1. So the properties of the mlt04 is it is basically bar none, the best, most raw sensor, better raw tracking then even the 3366. But it has significant downsides. It has one of the lowest max speeds, of about 1.6m/s, that really anyone can easily exceed. To even get the sensor to perform well, you have to overclock the polling to 500hz, which requires third party software and can't be done on anything newer then windows 7. It also only has 1 dpi step, 400.

The AM010 is only in a couple Logitech mice, the g100s, g402, g302,and g602 (the g602 being the only wireless mouse currently with any of the 5 best sensors). It has the next best raw tracking.  It also has the next worse max speed, of about 2.8m/s. Which is to the point where most people will rarely if ever exceed it. If you use a low sensitivity it is conceivable you will exceed it regularly. The g402 uses an accelerometer to artificially increases the max speed to well past every other sensor on the market, but its performance while at those speeds is questionable.

The S3988 is in the Razer Deathadder 4g, the Deathadder Chroma, the Krait 4g, the Roccat Kone XTD Optical, and the Asus ROG Gladius. If a mouse has a max DPI of 6400, it probably has this sensor.  It has the least raw tracking of the 4. It has the best performance at extremely high speeds with the exception being the 3366 outperforms it at high speeds. It is pretty unlikely that you will ever unintentionally exceed this sensor's max speed. Pretty much all there is to say on it.

The 3310 is in too many mice to list. It performs just slightly worse at high speeds then the S3988 and has a little better raw tracking then the S3988.  Most mice with a max dpi of 5000, are 3310 mice. But there are exceptions. Mionix's 7000 mice use the 3310, the Steelseries Rival uses the 3310, and the Zowie FK1 uses the 3310. It is pretty unlikely you will ever unintentionally exceed this sensor's max speed.

Ohk.

Ohk.

not sure if that is sarcastic or not.... Did i break down the info into an easily consumable chunk?

not sure if that is sarcastic or not.... Did i break down the info into an easily consumable chunk?

Naa I read it all, it was a lot of info I reckon I'll go for a Steelseries or Logitech lol.

Turn LED off and plastidip the small blue accent on the end to your colour of choice.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

If your interested, this is the BF bestbuy deal:

c466be27c0.jpg

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Turn LED off and plastidip the small blue accent on the end to your colour of choice.

The only downside is that the mouse is optical.

The only downside is that the mouse is optical.

How is that a downside?

xoxo samantha <3