Ducky shine 3 + lemonade = bad

Sheld

So 2 days ago my sister spilled lemonade on my ducky. I cleaned the sticky keys yesterday, after a little while thinking that all the liquid was gone I plugged the keyboard and everything worked fine for about 5 to 10mins.

Then my keyboard led started flashing the keys stopped working and finally the LEDs gave up. After that happened I opened the whole thing and found water on top of the power connector that connects the keyboard to the USB plug.

My question is... Can I still fix my keyboard or should I kill my sister and get another one?

It's most likely shorted out, which means there is very very very very very very very very very little hope.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

So 2 days ago my sister spilled lemonade on my ducky. I cleaned the sticky keys yesterday, after a little while thinking that all the liquid was gone I plugged the keyboard and everything worked fine for about 5 to 10mins.

Then my keyboard led started flashing the keys stopped working and finally the LEDs gave up. After that happened I opened the whole thing and found water on top of the power connector that connects the keyboard to the USB plug.

My question is... Can I still fix my keyboard or should I kill my sister and get another one?

show a pic about your sister, then I decide it whether you should send her to me or not

how good electrotechnican are you, do you have a good DMM?

Don't really know if it's fixable or not, but I'd kill your sister either way.

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

The only hope is taking it apart and getting all circuitry out and drying it, but even then, probably you're screwed. Force her to pay for a new one

show a pic about your sister, then I decide it whether you should send her to me or not

I dont have a DMM D:

You Should

A Kill your sister

B Steal her room

C Convert her room into man cave

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

If it's shorted out, then there's most likely no hope...

Now, just make your sister pay for your emotional trauma + a new keyboard! 

There's a reason why i'm going to a law high school :D

I dont have a DMM D:

No problem!

Ask her to introduce you (+me) to her girl friends who has DD!

Well I told her to buy me one but she said "use another keyboard" I have a Bluetooth one (currently using that it sucks), a Microsoft wireless and an old PS2 one that she also spilled at the same time as my ducky....

I was thinking to get a Corsair k70 RGB or ducky shine 4 Blue Switches but I cant find them anywhere...

When I connect the keyboard i get this message "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

A request for the USB device descriptor failed." and "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it."

Any hopes?

do you have any pictures of it open?

I washed the connectors today and now they r drying. I'll try connecting the keyboard tomorrow and see if it works. If it doesn't then I'll post the pictures 

Creepy.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Tell your sister that that keyboard costs more than her make-up. Then tell her that she should replace it or else you'll also spill lemonade on all of her make-up kits plus ruin her room. :P

Kinda mean and immature, though :/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62