Most funny song/parody you have heard

Post the title or video of the funniest song you have heard, I haven't heard that many so here is mine:

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Post the title or video of the funniest song you have heard, I haven't heard that many so here is mine:

That was amazing! XD

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Yes I listen to a good bit of parody's.

Best parody.

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

Still as funny as the day it came out :D

Weird Al had 100GB of RAM in 1999? Impressive.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

this makes me laugh

Its all about those volumetric clouds

need i say more

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

How can you not like this parody :D

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

The biggest alphabet they say. Finnish also has 29 letter in our alphabets, we have cool letters like äöå :P. But anyways the song was nice 

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

The biggest alphabet they say. Finnish also has 29 letter in our alphabets, we have cool letters like äöå :P. But anyways the song was nice 

But Japan has so many! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_writing_system

Both Hiragana and Katakana have 46 characters each.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

But Japan has so many! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_writing_system

Both Hiragana and Katakana have 46 characters each.

Your right about having Lots of characters, but Your Wikipedia link also made your comment invalid, Japanese has no alphabet, and we were talking about letters in the alphabet. They have syllabaries in Japan

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum