The Crew - No Longer on Steam

Guest Philosophy

Why is the crew no longer on steam? I reordered it and am I now out $90?

Ubisoft pulled their games from steam, I  know, it's a bit of a dick move

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Ubisoft pulled their games from steam

What do I do, I ordered it on steam? 90 frickin dollars!!!

What do I do, I ordered it on steam? 90 frickin dollars!!!

Contact steam support, and explain your situation 

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

First off they made a bundle with shaving cream, and then they removed their games from Steam...WTF Ubisoft?

They just keep on digging....

Q3OjVSu.gif

Removing the game from steam means that they actually reach the mantle core...

until people stop buying ubi games its not going to matter. 

yeah i wondered what about people who already bought it?

For some reason it won't let me login to my steam via Chrome but it will via steam app. What should I do?

For some reason it won't let me login to my steam via Chrome but it will via steam app. What should I do?

did it send a security email?

Nope, it says login incorrect?

Ubisoft takes the crown for worst company of all time, ever.

Comcast + Ubisoft 4ever <333

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Ubisoft takes the crown for worst company of all time, ever.

Comcast + Ubisoft 4ever <333

Comcast is okay, they actually deliver that speeds that i'm suppose to get and i get really low ping(like 11).

I'd say they pulled it to avoid the winter sale 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Steam is not sending me verification email or anything ahh!

Because Ubisoft has UPlay and are literally shoving it down everyone's throat.  :v

But even with Steam, you still had to use UPlay.

So basically, you buy the game on Steam, launch it on Steam, then UPlay launches, and then the game launches from UPlay.

What I really wanna see, is you buy a game on Steam, and launching it launches UPlay which then launches Origin when then launches Steam.  :v  We need that in our lives.

Because Ubisoft has UPlay and are literally shoving it down everyone's throat.  :v

But even with Steam, you still had to use UPlay.

So basically, you buy the game on Steam, launch it on Steam, then UPlay launches, and then the game launches from UPlay.

What I really wanna see, is you buy a game on Steam, and launching it launches UPlay which then launches Origin when then launches Steam.  :v  We need that in our lives.

It is not like that anymore. Its dunzo on steam, for ever. 

Comcast is okay, they actually deliver that speeds that i'm suppose to get and i get really low ping(like 11).

you don't understand why comcast is evil.  it has nothing to do with speed or ping.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

ubiosft biggest cunts in the gaming industry to date, no doubt about that.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)