NZXT S340: Side Panel Window Issue?

DJ_Deedahx

I was watching HardwareCanucks's review of the NZXT S340 a while ago, and the side panel window it had was criticized for poor plastic construction (that is, scratches won't come off)

Have you thought of any way to replace the side panel window plastic with stronger plastic?

kompooterz.

I was watching HardwareCanucks's review of the NZXT S340 a while ago, and the side panel window it had was criticized for poor plastic construction (that is, scratches won't come off)

Have you thought of any way to replace the side panel window plastic with stronger plastic?

Have one of those, never had it scratched though. I would think you should be more careful instead. It's a stationary object and if you are so clumsy that you can help but bash things into your pc you should probably not have a side panel.

I don't suppose you randomly jab sharp objects into your monitor do you?

Edited by SeanBond

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Using some really cheap grey paint you could give it a "smoked" effect. I say cheap because it will likely be thinner.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

making the case a "within budget" case does make room for "less quality"

materials. the side acrylic is just thin and easily marked. get what ya pay for.

but there really isn't a non-marked acrylic until you get to Lexan or other

more expensive transparent plastics.