That doesn't prevent me from hitting them!!!

Bind them to the keys you're trying to hit, maybe

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I have the G710+ myself and I love the typing experience with it. Have never used the macros so I can't comment on that.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, good point! Finally someone providing a solution! Rather then just blasting the problem back to me!

Bind them to the keys you're trying to hit, maybe

Ahh, good point! Finally someone providing a solution! Rather then just blasting the problem back to me!

yay genius me, also you could actually tear the keycaps off too. But hope you get to know the layout, it's super frustrating not knowing a layout, I mistype so much on my friends Sidewinder x4

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

arrrg i cant decide between this and the k70 with blues, their both such great keyboards....

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

That doesn't prevent me from hitting them!!!

I did the same thing all the time when I first switched to my CM Storm Trigger.

Just give yourself a few weeks to get used to the layout and you'll be just fine.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

arrrg i cant decide between this and the k70 with blues, their both such great keyboards....

i would go with the blues you get a better typing experience but its louder 

ive got cherry mx blues and are great

i really dont like the browns they feel a little the same as a non mechanical keyboard

yay genius me, also you could actually tear the keycaps off too. But hope you get to know the layout, it's super frustrating not knowing a layout, I mistype so much on my friends Sidewinder x4

I would, but i'm sure i'd lose the keycaps.