Best Game Under $30

CaptainKoda

I am looking for a game to play for a while. I want it to have a campaign and multiplayer. Any suggestions? 

Racing or shooter

There aren't many good racing games on PC with good single and multiplayer. However for FPS games battlefield or something. Generally with games you get an amazing single player or an amazing multiplayer.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Racing or shooter

Can never go wrong with L4D2 if you have some friends to play with. Battlefield is good for multiplayer. 

BF4?

Erm, i dunno...

Halo 1? 

A good one would be evil genius but that does not have a multiplayer.

is the campaign good?

CS:GO, Burnout Paradise, Chivalry, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I am looking for a game to play for a while. I want it to have a campaign and multiplayer. Any suggestions? 

Team Fortress 2 and its freeeeee

Please use http://pcpartpicker.com/ for everybodones sake!

and quote me if you want me to see a reply please :)

pewpewpewphysicslazers!!!

Diablo 2! not a racing game, or shooter. but its the best game you can find for <$30! (its also my recomendation for everything)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Only get BF4 if your OK with it maybe not working.

What about Fallout New Vegas? No multiplayer but a really long game with some great mods.

CS:GO

DayZ, either the mod or the standalone.

Ghost Recon Future soldier is $17 bucks, I had a ball.

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

yeah man i would definitely go with borderlands 2! it is an awesome game, it doesnt have a multiplayer but it has coop for up to 4 people. Plus right now you can get GOTY on g2a for arround 15 bucks which is really cheap and deffinitely worth it, i can tell you, you will have lots of fun.