So, youtube ad's am I right...

nubz

I was watching some computex videos and I just happened to notice the Ad before I closed it out.

WubTnKx.jpg

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful." -  Konstantin Josef Jireček

Adblock plus. Fuck Linus! Jk..

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I'm surprised that didn't show up on one of Slicks videos.  That man is a magnet for the "Asian singles", from what we can tell from the videos.

Aren't those ads based on your search history? I got an ad a few times for a new album my favorite band released. They also in the upper right of YouTube too.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Id love to meet asian girls. Just cant trust the internet.

Aren't those ads based on your search history? I got an ad a few times for a new album my favorite band released. They also in the upper right of YouTube too.

Google ads seem to be. Mine are all anime and computer ads.

This.

OP's been searching up some stuff if you know what I mean :P

OP's been searching up some stuff if you know what I mean :P

I had been looking up a name of a Japanese computer case that used to get imported often a while ago, so this might be it OR well, we will just leave it at that...

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful." -  Konstantin Josef Jireček

Google ads are based on you internet habits, what ever you type/ visit, Google collects at tailors ads to what you do.

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

What the hell are ads?

(I get emails sometimes about Asian singles as well. Weird even though I have a girlfriend...)

haha wow XD

i7 5960X OC 4.40Ghz II GTX 1080 Asus Stryx II X99S Gaming 7 MSI II 16GB Vengence DDR4 II 250GB Samsung 850 II 3x 1 TB HDD WD II 

Designer by Heart, Gamer by Blood

Send me a PM if you want a custom Profile Pic or Background!  --

If you like what I made you , share it with everyone In this thread Here!

Is it bad that I tried to click the little X on the ad, even though it was just a picture of an ad?

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems