Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway guys! :)

I'd definitely have to say that my favourite item is the Kuhler 1250 because of the temperature controller LED lighting it has. It's something I haven't seen before and it's pretty awesome.

Giveaways~

My favorite is probably the Kuhler 1250, maybe because it has an awesome name :D

Hi Linus and Crew

My favourite part is the pulse headset its great because i like the cushioning ;) love the show

Thanks Lachlan

the aio, why, its an aio need i say more.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Kuhler 1250 because of the innovative pump placement

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

The 

KÜHLER H2O 1250

is the "coolest" (pun intended).

Because like who doesn't need a liquid cooling system.

The

KÜHLER H2O 1250

is the "coolest" (pun intended).

Because like... who doesn't need a liquid cooling system in their pc.

Hello, thanks for letting us have a chance at wining this awesome quiet set.

My favorite item would be the 1100 V2 computer case.

Why, I got myself a Gtx 770 and my computer gets really loud the only solution for this is to really get a better case.

Thanks in advance for this giveaway!

The lights, because they definitely make your pc go faster

I really want the Kühler H2O 1250!

My current cpu (an i7 2600k, which is mildly overclocked) is on the brink of overheating under heavy load... on the stock cooler.

The cooler simply looks awesome!

My favourite would have to be the case as my current case is 5 years old!

The 1100 V2 Computer Case looks absolutely stunning in my opinion, but I could very well put the power supply here too for the favorite item in this bundle as that seems ridiculously practical and pretty as well.

It is really nice to be giving away stuff :)

I am building my first computer and I am on a tight budget and this would just get me off the ground so much!

I really like the look of the tower with chiseled edges and sleek, modern look. I reacon the tower is the part you want to look the best as it is the part you see the most.

Thank you @nicklmg @LinusTech

My favourite item would be the CPU cooler. I especially like the fan housing!

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

My favourite is the Antec 1100 V2 Case. I have always wanted to build a gaming PC but didnt have the chance to. Please give me those items to make my dream come true :)

EDG750 PSU because of the removable cables and how silent it is. Definitely EDG750 PSU!

Love the looks of the case and also my computer rig is naked. In need of a case! (1100 V2 Computer Case). 

The EDG750 PSU because my system is located in my living room and the reduction of sound in any way is a benifit.

I Like the Antec's EDGE750W Powersupply.

Because The First time i have ever seen in this Powersupply is 4 WAY AIR Vantilation which is great and an Uncommon Design.

The Red coloured Design is also looks Great and Smart. The Most Interesting Feature is "anti-noise de-couplers" Installed in this Power Supply which Reduces some Noise and Vibration.

This is Amazing Features. This is Obviously 80 PLUS Gold certified and achieve an efficiency of up to 92% and It Includes High-performance Japanese capacitors provide a stable DC output and safe regulations. CircuitShield™ makes EDGE safe and reliable in any environment with its 7 industrial-grade protections. Personally in my Opinion this Antec EDGE750W Product is an Excellent Choice

those who gonna build a new Rig. and Finally i fall in Love with this EDGE750. :wub:

That's why i like this this item most Between the Whole Bundle.

Favorite item, the case

:lol: So much room for activities!

the 750 psu looks great love to put it in the super nice case