Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Good luck to everyone!

I'm most interested in the Kuhler as it looks like a really interesting piece of gear, with the built-in fans and the overall design.

Also, I've never done anything watercooling related.

If I win, I'll be extremely grateful. Also, I'm probably going to be the only person to read this. Oh well.

Sig under construction.

The cooler would love some new cooler

I didn't know what to put here...

EDGE 750 PSU becuase I'm trying to upgrade my new pc I built and I could use that better power supply and use the power supply that I own now in my old pc that I want to give to my grandmother because her laptop is junk and old.

Yeah that PSU would be awesome to have, better than my current one D:

My favourite thing would be Antec Kuhler 1250. Why? Quieter cooling is always better.

Best item would probably be the kuhler 1250

All I have is stock cooler that came with a i5-4670k and I would really like to overclock so I cry everytim

15 4670K, Hyper TX3 Evo, MSI - Z97 GD-65, GTX 750ti, 8Gb Ripjaws G.Skill, Graphite 230T

YOU WHAT M9?! MY GPU IS BEAST

Favorite item here would be the EDG750 PSU. I'm digging the "silent" theme since the GF would kill me if she had a leaf-blower kind of setup for a new HTPC I want to make.

the fans, can't get enough high end silent fans.

is it just me or does the case look absolutly sick! i mean with the lights it will even more sick 

My favourite item is definitely the Kuhler 1250.

WHY? Because i would like to win one of those, to replace my stock noisy cooler from AMD. :)

My favorite piece has gotta be the Kuhler 1250. Mostly because I'm in a really big need of a CPU cooler, and also, cuz that lighting logo will go super well with my PC. Oh, yeah, and it's a really good cooler...that too :D

But really, just look at that lighting :P

I like the case, mainly because I don't have a desktop right now...

the 1100 V2 Computer Case looks like it has very nice airflow. 

My favourite would have to be the EDG750 PSU, my current one is not modular, so you can imagine the mess inside my case

i love them all!!

I've been looking around for parts to start my first PC build and getting this will really boost my progress.

Getting these parts might prevent me from cheaping out on all other parts since im starting from scratch. Will be interesting to see how my first build goes. My favourite piece will have to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case since it seems pretty damn powerful.

Wow I think the 750w psu is my favorite. I could definitely make a nice build out of these parts. Thanks for the giveaway Antec!

CPU: AMD FX 6300 OC 4.4 GHz Motherboard:  GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix sport 8gb (2x4)  GPU: PowerColor R9 285 2gb
Case: Thermaltake V3 Black Edition ATX Mid Tower Storage: WD blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX600M Display: Dell E2414Hr  Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo 
Keyboard: Compaq  Mouse: Logitech G600 Operating System: Windows 8.1 

Hello there Linus! Haha, I've wanted to say that for quite a while now. First, let me just say that I really appreciate your videos, I am a nerd at heart but I sadly know NOTHING of hardware with a computer, but, ever since I have started watching and listening to your guys' videos I am slowly but surely learning more and more. I know that I probably do not have a chance in hell to actually win this giveaway, but I at least wanna get a chance. I currently have a Toshiba Satellite S855 and don't get me wrong, it gets the job done, but for a serious computer user I really need an upgrade, but sadly, I can't even come close to affording a new computer, so, I figured I would give this a chance. 

Favorite featured item/maker: True Quiet Fans.

NOW HOLD ON AND LISTEN TO THIS REAL QUICK: I do have a reason for this item being one of my most preferred items. On my current laptop, the fan is awkwardly in the back right corner of the computer, facing off the right side. Plus, the air section is only about two inches wide. If I do ANYTHING on this computer (From running a game, to working with simple programs, or even just typing in a document for a couple hours) without my laptop overheating and dying. How did I fix this issue? By putting a circular ten inch fan RIGHT beside it. Now, normally I wouldn't mind it and I would deal with it, but here is the kicker: It is loud as hell. Whenever I am on Skype, or doign any kind of voice chatting, you can ALWAYS hear that freaking fan in the background, and it drives myself and those listening to me mental hearing that in the background. So, for me, having a fan that is silent sounds like an absolute dream, not to mention the rest of this giveaway which will help me out a LOAD for getting started on making a new PC. Though I doubt you will ever see this as the way we can win this is through a random number generator, I at least hope that I can get a chance at winning. Thanks Linus, for everything you do for us, your fans, and I really hope to see more great content and reviews in the future! 

i think the water cooler is probably, because i dont have one haha

Definitely the cooler. Been shopping for a dual fan rad cooler.

My favourite item in this bundle is 1100 V2 Computer Case because it has perforated front panel for a very good airflow trough hard drives and graphics cards. 

My favorite Item in the bundle is the EDG750 PSU it seems really cool and I needed another psu anyway x)
well the silence is what brings me here.. :)