Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Oh man a brand new giveaway!!!

Thanks "Antec" and "linustechtips" for giving the chance to get our hands on these cool stuff.

These lights btw look soooo sexy!!!!

Thats kinda philosophical question xD
I think that the greatest thing of all those amazing stuff is that sweet power supply.
There are are some as good cases at the lower prices, and the lightning kit is fantastic, but I think that it'd be better to power on your PC first with the PSU that can handle pretty much almost everything ;)

Like the lights. Would love to light up the gaming area with some subtle lighting. Love the vids guys. Keep them coming.

The CPU Cooler is interesting, I have a I7 4770K but never overclocked it because I have a simple air cooler setup. 

Will the winner been drawn on the wanshow? 

~~ Sorry for bad English. I'm from Belgium. Thanks! Have a nice day!  ~~

The case has me excited. Nice looking and way better than what I have.

Thanks for the giveaway guys.

Excited about the wet and quiet cooler, just like I love my CPU coolers.

Thanks Antec!!!

Im a fan...... see what i did there, but i think the coolest item is the mood lighting. The mood lighting i never got around to in my older computer and i think its adds a alot the the build to be able to see inside and around the case. 

My favorite item in the list is the cpu cooler becuse my current one is latched on with some sort of metal wire cuse the bands that hold the fan together is broken ^^.

My favorite item in the list is the cpu cooler becuse my current one is latched on with some sort of metal wire cuse the bands that hold the fan together is broken ^^.

My favorite item in the bundle would be the 1100 V2 case.  I have been planning to build my own tower and having a case with the potential for water cooling and many future upgrades would be great. Also, reallocating some of my computer funds to other components will help me to get a tower that can keep up with the 3D modeling and gaming I abuse my current laptop with.

Thanks Antec and Linus Tech Tips for the giveaway!

I love the edge 750W psu, it provides solid performance!

I'd like to upgrade my rig and this would help me a lot if I won!

CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz - MB: ASUS P5P800-VM  - RAM: 768 MB DDR - HDD: 80 GB WD - PSU: 500W Generic - Case: Generic

My favorite item is the fan kit. My desktop case is an Air 540 so the fans would find a home somewhere :)

P.S. the case, power supply and cooler would be a great start to a home server or steam/media pc (or both!)

The case is my favourite part. I need a bigger one!

I like the case the most beacause it looks nice and my old BitFenix Shinobi slowly falls apart.

i think i like the AIO kit best, i really love my 450D and i don't really care too much about the psu but i really think AIO's are the future for less experienced/rich gamers/power users that want t be able to overclock their systems to get that extra bit of performance

i acedently posted twice (it glitched for me if a mod of somesoryt cloud remove this one only it would be great :D)