Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Id like to win the CPU aio Cooler bc my air Cooler dont handle the overclock of my cpu :( got an 4790k running at 4.6ghz and ill want to break the 4.8 mark...

And i also could review that stuff and unbox on my youtube channel :)

Favorite item - The Case

Why i want the stuff - i want the case because i am using a 8 year old workstation case for my parts which over heat because of the lack of airflow 

I think the psu is the best because i like the red stripes and i think i havent seen a psu with this design around.

Thank you for the giveaway

I like the cooler because it looks cool and runs silent.

My favorite item is the power supply.Because my power supply is LOUD.

My favourite item would definetely be the fans, because the ones i have in my case are noisy as hell.

That delicious power supply!

Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: ASUS Z97; CPU: i5 4670K; Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB; Graphics Cards: EVGA GTX 760; PSU: Seasonic SS-660XP2; SSD: SAMSUNG 840 Pro 1TB

My favourite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case because my case is old and has not much options for Fans so my graphic card gets really hot inside.     

yO! Huge giveaway, nice!

My favorite items are ->  Accent lighting kit & 1100 V2 Computer Case

never want to give away ever in my life and I think that this might be the one for me. The part I love most in this bundle are the headphones and the kuhler.

These headphones have Amazing specs and are pretty much optimal for gaming if you choose. The water cooler is one of my favorite out of the kraken and the h100i

my favorite part in the bundle is the case because it looks very nice with the transparent side window :-)

my favorite would have to be the 240mm AIO, because i need a (better) cpu cooler becore i can OC my G3258 more. ;)

thank you so much for giving the humble people of the forum a chance to win awesome stuff!   :)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

never want to give away ever in my life and I think that this might be the one for me. The part I love most in this bundle are the headphones and the kuhler.

These headphones have Amazing specs and are pretty much optimal for gaming if you choose. The water cooler is one of my favorite out of the kraken and the h100i

Awesome giveaway guys. My favourite item would have to be the Edge 750W power supply I just love the red accents on it.

Hej

It has been already a year sinds i wanted to buy a PC for gaming. Till now, i only been researching becaus I can't find a desent pc between my budget. (I am a student)

One of the few parts I don't want to skimp money on is the PSU for obvious reasons. We don't want power failure! Therefore that PSU is my favorite.

Also in second place: the cooler. With that I can run a Pentium G3258 at 4.7 GHz. That would be the build I need!

I really like the Kuhler 1250 because u need that cooling ;)

My favorite item would have to be the water cooler. The unique fan and pump design is pretty cool.

That Kuhler 1250 looks pretty cool. I've always kind of ignored prebuilt CPU watercoolers as being lame versions of custom built watercooling setups, but honestly they probably work pretty good and are an excellent value.