Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Nice giveaway Linus! I love the look of every device in this bundle and I love black and red themes!

Nonetheless, my favourite item is the Kuhler 1250 for its excellent cooling results seen on reviews (and the fact that I would love trying to overclock my i7 but can't go very far with Intel's stock radiator and fan!).

I will keep my fingers crossed until the end of the competition!

(the PowerUp 3.0 looks great fun, I know a few dads who will buy one to play with their children but will end up playing on their own too! Potentially next teachers' nightmare!)

I think the case is the coolest, it has a nice look to it and enough USB ports for all of my needs.

Thanks! My favorite is probably going to be that case because my current case sucks.

I love that cpu cooler. I certainly would like to try and overclock with it!

Very nice giveaway, btw!

I find  the Kühler 1250 has a realy interesting look, but the german name is borring.

thanks for the giveaway. so the Kuhler 1250 is my favorite item in the bundle because of its unique design that is has . hope I can win this giveaway

Liked best
Accent lighting kit

Why

Because my BattleStation can't get enough bling!

i just want the Antec Casing look so cool.. and if i get a new PSU.. i will have a better GPU for my next upgrade plan :D

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for Some Friend, I can tell you I can be one. maybe not the best but will try to be the best 

The coolest piece in the bundle is the power supply cause not everyone has a decent PSU. :D

my favorite thing gotta be the PSU, i have a thing for quite computing 

The EDG750 PSU, because I just found an old AMD mobo/CPU I forgot I had in a cupboard, and I haven't got a spare PSU to power it up.

I love the custom lighting. All the other stuff would be great to add to my shelves I've been thinking about getting into the modding scene a little bit and having some items to tinker with would be awesome :)

my favourite would be the case because my case is so bad and did not fit my new graphics card. my case now i had to hack out some HDD slots with a wood saw so my card would fit.

My favourite item would definitely be the true quiet fans, I don't know if they are good for case fans or water-cooler fans but either way they would lower the sound of my computer because the fans that are came with the computer make it sound like you are sitting next to an airbus a380 at full throttle. :) Also another reason why i would have the fans is that i like the style of the true quiet fans.

I'd have to say the PSU is the best, but if that case can bring the silent and still have great airflow then the case might be my favorite.

Well, since I's starting to save for my first PC build, i would like everything in that bundle but to specify one, my favorite is the case because it has a good design and would fit my build in the future big time! And the PSU is one of my favorites too.

Thanks for doing lots of giveaways Linus :D

Favourite item would have to be the Kuhler 1250 simply because my cooler is a bit average and I wouldn't mind a better one.

Nice giveaway bundle. Especially the lighting kit and case.

My favourite part? The power supply. For the simple reason that mine started whining some months ago and that noise is horrific. I need a new PSU...