LTT Republic of Texas

StarFire

Uhh, Not sure how to actually make this a club.

What do other clubs do here?

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

this is discrimination

kidding

We have clubs for other countries, and Texas used to be it's own country... soooo....

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

Houston, reporting in.

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

DAE hate those god damn athiests? Im currently eating a 200 ounce steak with 2KG of "fries" topped with cheese. I ordered a 30 foot wide confederate flag this morning.

Be back later guys, got to go and shoot some people for stepping onto my front lawn and wash my pickup truck, and then filter some water to remove the government chemicals.

There are other clubs for different places? This is new. Or am I just missing something?

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

DAE hate those god damn athiests? Im currently eating a 200 ounce steak with 2KG of "fries" topped with cheese.

Be back later guys, got to go and shoot some people for stepping onto my front lawn and wash my pickup truck.

Best post ever.

There are other clubs for different places? This is new. Or am I just missing something?

There is an anime club and a german  speaking club. Neither of which ban people from participating.

This exclusive crap better not start on ltt.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Glorious California master race reporting in. I'm joining the Texan club.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Austinite reporting in.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Best post ever.

There is an anime club and a german  speaking club. Neither of which ban people from participating.

hard to make a club based on location, based on location without a little exclusivity, but I'll open it up.

DAE hate those god damn athiests? Im currently eating a 200 ounce steak with 2KG of "fries" topped with cheese.

Be back later guys, got to go and shoot some people for stepping onto my front lawn and wash my pickup truck.

xD I have a co-worker who almost fits into that stereotype. He even has a Confederate flag stitched on his cap.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Best post ever.

Well, I meant the exclusivity. And I too hope it doesn't start on here. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Uhh, Not sure how to actually make this a club.

What do other clubs do here?

I was going to comment on the idea of a texan only thread but a far more interesting thing to talk about if how you managed to overclock your 5350, I was under the impression that they were locked.

Care to share?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I was going to comment on the idea of a texan only thread but a far more interesting thing to talk about if how you managed to overclock your 5350, I was under the impression that they were locked.

Care to share?

ah, the intel belief that you cant overclock a locked CPU.

Forget not about Bclock

Care to share?

You can overclock the Bclock no issues on ASUS boards, I could go higher, but I'd need a better cooler than stock.

ah, the intel belief that you cant overclock a locked CPU.

Forget not about Bclock

I know about baseclock overclocking, I was under the assumption that there wasn't even BCLK options available on any of the motherboards for the AM1 chips. I've seen some screenshots of the bios screens and I saw nothing but basic Sata and RAM settings. Don't assume things about people, it's rude.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

hard to make a club based on location, based on location without a little exclusivity, but I'll open it up.

Perhaps then it would be a good idea to not make one of the first things you do on the forum involve excluding others.

I have no interest in texas and don't mean to come across as an ass but the last thing I want on this forum is to start creating clubs that exclude other people.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

You can overclock the Bclock no issues on ASUS boards, I could go higher, but I'd need a better cooler than stock.

What's the mounting hole spacing for the cooler on AM1? I know it's a diagonal two screw mount. Maybe it's the right size to be able to mount a cooler with intel mounting hardware.

Perhaps then it would be a good idea to not make one of the first things you do on the forum involve excluding others.

I have no interest in texas and don't mean to come across as an ass but the last thing I want on this forum is to start creating clubs that exclude other people.

Ah, k.

Well, it's free join now, though I would prefer for you to at least have some knowledge of texas history to join.

I could only find two coolers on PCPartPicker that were compatible with AM1. D:

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-cpu-cooler-bk010

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/be-quiet-cpu-cooler-bk018

I know about baseclock overclocking, I was under the assumption that there wasn't even BCLK options available on any of the motherboards for the AM1 chips. I've seen some screenshots of the bios screens and I saw nothing but basic Sata and RAM settings. Don't assume things about people, it's rude.

I was being sarcastic, sorry.

What's the mounting hole spacing for the cooler on AM1? I know it's a diagonal two screw mount. Maybe it's the right size to be able to mount a cooler with intel mounting hardware.

Not sure, but I know that intel hardware doesnt work, I watched an overclocking video where he tried to use a 212 Evo, but none of the hardware fit.