Worst Tech Moments on Film

TV and movies are FULL of critical misunderstandings about how technology actually works. In large part, we can forgive them, but sometimes there are moments that are too terrible to forgive. List them all here. I'll start.

NCIS:

Just...just watch...the pain...I don't even...

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

Why would I look for this in movies or series? my life is filled with moments like these  :unsure:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

The old guy at the end though. He's got more know how than the two of them, xD.

Every CSI ultra mega zoom segment in to a crappy picture

On another note , saw a guy DJ ing with a girl with an offline equipment (no power) :/ real professional

Details separate people.

What about this

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Let me just enhance it...

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Wow. Who knew GUIs could be that awesome.

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

Not quite what you're looking for, but I thought of this scene from one of the great pieces of American cinema:

[NCIS] When McGee flirting with some woman that also have a computer degree from MIT by trying to teach her how to overclock a computer. 

Okay this is slightly off topic but it sorta fits. The funny thing about this is it was not a TV show, just the news.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

ENHANCE

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

my eyes are burning after watching all these vids

I think I need one of those emergency eye bath stations now.

CompTIA A+ Certified

Apple plug of the year. 

Oculus.

XNfB62G.jpg

For some reason it really annoys me. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"