"PCMR Member never heard of Star Citizen

Hi fellow LTT Member,

I have been fooled today(More trolly shock than and actually shock). My friend of a few years now who preached all the PC master race talk replied in a skype call today that he never heard of Star Cit. We looked at him several times and asked,"You're joking right"? He was serious. I don't know how to feel right now. LMFAO. As we speak he is now getting up to speed on it and his face is priceless watching the videos. 

NOTE* This is satire but the events are true. Post below your thoughts and concern. We need to expose more of these PCMR wannabe's. YOU'RE A BIG FAT PHONEY! -Family Guy :angry:  :lol: 

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

A few of my friends who game on pc, build their own pcs and have a big steam library had also not heard of it.

but they do have busy jobs and lives, and girlfriends so dont sit around on forums reading about kickstarter campaigns :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Okay...so someone that plays on PC doesn't know about an overhyped game?

Problem here being?

Hearing about Star Citizen is not a requirement for being a PC gamer. It's fairly popular right now and it looks like it will be amazing, but you can still be a part of the "PCMR" if you don't know about it. If your friends haven't heard of it, but love PC games, just send them over to the RSI website or the Star Citizen channel (name changed recently from Roberts Space Industries) on youtube, they'll probably be stoked.

non of my friends know about it either

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

does it really matter? its super early and has a lot of issues at this point. nothing to really brag about. When it gets a legit beta I am sure everyone will know of it. 

millions of pc gamers have not Heard about it. A lot of people play games But don't bother spending times on forums, or reading gaming media or following kickstarter campaigns.

• 4 weeks later...

This doesn't surprise me at all since it isn't marketed in the slightest. I had heard of it before, forgotten about it, and then found it again a few months ago which is when I pledged. Now I of course wish that I had done so sooner, but this game is still not really something that you can't avoid stumbling over by accident.

This doesn't surprise me at all since it isn't marketed in the slightest. I had heard of it before, forgotten about it, and then found it again a few months ago which is when I pledged. Now I of course wish that I had done so sooner, but this game is still not really something that you can't avoid stumbling over by accident.

millions of pc gamers have not Heard about it. A lot of people play games But don't bother spending times on forums, or reading gaming media or following kickstarter campaigns.

does it really matter? its super early and has a lot of issues at this point. nothing to really brag about. When it gets a legit beta I am sure everyone will know of it. 

non of my friends know about it either

Hearing about Star Citizen is not a requirement for being a PC gamer. It's fairly popular right now and it looks like it will be amazing, but you can still be a part of the "PCMR" if you don't know about it. If your friends haven't heard of it, but love PC games, just send them over to the RSI website or the Star Citizen channel (name changed recently from Roberts Space Industries) on youtube, they'll probably be stoked.

Okay...so someone that plays on PC doesn't know about an overhyped game?

Problem here being?

A few of my friends who game on pc, build their own pcs and have a big steam library had also not heard of it.

but they do have busy jobs and lives, and girlfriends so dont sit around on forums reading about kickstarter campaigns :P

To anyone. If you couldn't tell this was satire/troll then I am sorry.

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

I just need star citizen

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I just need star citizen

LOL

To anyone. If you couldn't tell this was satire/troll then I am sorry.

I'm sorry. I have spent too much time in Star Citizen GC today. It seems like a lot of people are getting fed up with the negative attitude, so maybe tones are a changin'.