How much are you willing to spend on a computer?

joester050

I spend about 4k on my desktop if you count monitors peripherals earlier this year. I spent 2200 on my laptop almost 4 yrs ago and it will still play most games on mid settings at 1080p except some of the newest ones. I plan on throwing in a second 780ti in my desktop in the next 6 months or so, building a storage shed in my back yard is my number one priority for my extra money right now lol. 

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

It's in a way endless for me. Any money that doesn't go towards bill or my business, goes straight to computers and I try to keep up to date with everything.

I enjoy technology and love keep up with it.

No more than $3000NZD. My PC was about $2500. Parts are ridiculously expensive out here. Take your US pricing, convert it to NZD, then add 15% to the price, plus markup

I don't really know how much my rig cost me because some parts are a few years old now and I rebuilt my PC this year with a new case, mobo and cpu. But typically I don't mind splurging on high-end components since I resell them after I upgrade to make some money back.

I would say in excess of £2000 on my current rig, but I include stuff like my KB and other things that I have bought because of my rig.