Asked Cortana to marrie me ...

I/O

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 would probably want to have a word with you at this point  :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

#WindowsPhoneMasterRace

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 would probably want to have a word with you at this point  :lol:

Cortana told me that Master Chief ... "turd tapper" her words.

I'm sorry ............ *Marry

Interested in Business and Technology

Now all you have to do is keep on asking her until she says yes.

The worlds first digital marriage. 

wait, people actually own windows phones?

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

wait, people actually own windows phones?

Ya Windows Phone is great and they have like 22 new vendors on board since they dropped the licensing price of the OS. Since the latest update Windows Phone is really dam good, very optimized and easy on hardware unlike android.

Good old windows phone. I just wish my HTC 8S could get onto 8.1, but HTC had to give it too little storage to do so.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Good old windows phone. I just wish my HTC 8S could get onto 8.1, but HTC had to give it too little storage to do so.

4GB is enough to run Windows Phone 8.1

4GB is enough to run Windows Phone 8.1

Not when the majority of it is taken up by the system. over 2.25 GB is system storage. HTC basically came out and said there were "hardware limitations" implying the storage was too small as every other spec was fine to run it. I'm not sure if the developers preview will work on it, but I'll give it a go once I get a new phone.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Not when the majority of it is taken up by the system. over 2.25 GB is system storage. HTC basically came out and said there were "hardware limitations" implying the storage was too small as every other spec was fine to run it. I'm not sure if the developers preview will work on it, but I'll give it a go once I get a new phone.

Just get a Micro SD card. Also you can still do allot with 4GB on WP 8 I had a 4GB Nokia Lumia 520 with same storage capacity and same CPU and Windows Phone is really fast and responsive on that low end CPU it really fly's.

Just get a Micro SD card. Also you can still do allot with 4GB on WP 8 I had a 4GB Nokia Lumia 520 with same storage capacity and same CPU and Windows Phone is really fast and responsive on that low end CPU it really fly's.

I've got a micro SD card, it's just HTC is blocking it from being updated. I've had a little look around and it appears the latest version of the developers preview "should" be available on the 8S, so I might give that a go at some point this week. I have to agree that just stock 8 works brilliantly even on low end devices, it's such a light OS it can do that.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler