Interviewing strangers about gaming. HELP!

Raiinbow

Hey guys,

Our teacher said that we had to interview strangers about a certain subject and film it.

The problem is, my friend and I want to do it about gaming,

but what questions will we ask??

We're going to the gaming store (GameMania, same thing as GameStop) so they'll know what's it about (probably).

So please help us and leave questions you'd ask down below!

Thanks in advance!!

Are you a firm believer of the PcMasterRace?

Do you worship our lord GabeN as our one and true savior?

If they reply to either one with a no, call then a peasant and leave. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Do you have time to talk about our lord and savior, Gaben? 

Serious questions:
What game systems do you use?

What game series do you like?

Do you have any preferred genres? 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

well hello. have you ever heard of the pc master race ? if yes are you spreading the good new ? if not do you agree if I call you a dirty console peasant ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

In the style of a Jehovah's Witness: Can I talk to you about our lord Linus?

I jest of course...

-Hallowed are the followers of Linus.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Which platform they play on?

What is their favourite game or game series?

How long have they been gaming?

Do they consider resolution and framerate important?

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

What genres does the subject play the most?

Are all the games he plays from large publishers, any indie games?

What is the preferred platform?

What matters the most when choosing a game, price, previous knowledge of the series or publisher? Or does the subject choose the game based on if their friends have it?

How do they play their games, alone in SP or MP, or with friends?

That is what I came up with off the top of my head, shouldn't be difficult to come up with more.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

Get really close and look them straight in the eyes, then ask: Do you overclock your hard drive?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist  :lol:

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

when i say 75% off what is the first thing that comes to your mind, if its not the green steam sale logo you failed

CA-RIP, Cz up hoes down, bang these hoes out with my rounds.

Get really close and look them straight in the eyes, then ask: Do you overclock your hard drive?

I'm sorry I couldn't resist  :lol:

WE MUST GO BEYOND 7200RPM!!!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit