Your gaming gear- the saddest moment.

Tr33

IF you ever broke something or made it malfunction to the point that it didn't work anymore and you didn't get another one like that because it wasn't available or some other reason, which gear was it that you broke(by accident ofc, or because it malfunctioned by itself or by being careless :P) that really made you sad? I'm kind of sad that my g400 died(I didn't brake it). It just stopped working. Was probably a cable issue but ever since like a month ago since I tried the mouse again, I plugged it in and it didn't work at all. Tried plugging it into another usb port but still nothing. The Logitech G software recognized it though but still whenever I moved the mouse the cursor didnt move at all. :(

BLAOW!!!!

mine was my old ps3 :( used to play it loads and got RLOD D: so i bought a gaming pc :)

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

My cheap Dynex Mouse and  Keyboard set i got a bestbuy for $20 it lasted me six years until it died and decided to go all out and get a corsair k90 :)

Sad stories with HAPPY ENDINGS. very happy endings!

BLAOW!!!!

Had to take apart my Logitech controller to figure out why my analog stick was sticking. It was only dust - and I couldn't put it back together.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

My sad story is my mouse can't handle the DPI I need so I am forced to replace it.

http://www.goods2purchase.com/microsoft-microsoft-d6600036-wheel-mouse-p-6565.html

D66-00036.jpg

nine or so years of use out of this mouse. still love it and I do not know what to do with it.  I had just ordered the Ouroboros and I am actually scared that I might go back to this mouse -_-

Had to take apart my Logitech controller to figure out why my analog stick was sticking. It was only dust - and I couldn't put it back together.

Daaaamn that is unfortunate.

BLAOW!!!!