Best free PC games for GTX 980

asim1999

I can sit and get hypnotized by unigine benchmarks all day. They're seriously beautiful.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

Planetside 2 is probably the most demanding f2p game out atm. Seeing as how you spent so much money on your GPU, why don't you invest some money into high demanding games such as Thief, Arma 3 or even Skyrim (with a ton of mods)?  

Path of Exile, max settings 1440p 144 Hz.

Glorious.

Linus is my fetish.

Download Demos of high end games. That'll do the trick.

would like to see what my 980 is capable of, but dont want to spend money. are there any good games with good graphics that can take advantage of the 980?

FFS. Get your priorities straight.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

You could have bought a cheaper and a slightly less powerful card and invested the rest on games... silly you!

Project CARS for sure!

Planetside 2.

Planetside 2 is probably the most demanding f2p game out atm. Seeing as how you spent so much money on your GPU, why don't you invest some money into high demanding games such as Thief, Arma 3 or even Skyrim (with a ton of mods)?

Except Planetside2 is mostly demanding on CPU.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

when will people learn.... if you buy a flag ship card, you don't have to test the power of it :/ it's a great freakin' card -_-

just buy any game you wanna play, turn everything to the highest setting and enjoy the game.

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/