Good 50-70 dollar headset for a 7 year old?

SirSpicyWeiner

Recently I decide I wanted to build a PC for my 7 year old cousin, so we could play minecraft and other PC games on it together. I got to the peripherals, and wasn't sure what to use for a headset since there's such a large variety to choose from. Any suggestions on what would be good for him in this price range? 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

No, kids have small heads and it would be hard to find one small enough to fit, besides 6-12 year olds are what ruined minecraft in the first place, the servers atleast.

You are very kind to your cousin :)

If he has a small head then there might be some trouble. Maybe a Zalman ZM-MIC1 or cheap desktop mic and headphones that fit him.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

You are very kind to your cousin :)

If he has a small head then there might be some trouble. Maybe a Zalman ZM-MIC1 or cheap desktop mic and headphones that fit him.

His head isn't too small. For some comparison he can wear my skullcandy uprock's at their lowest height with no problem. I was also thinking maybe some in ear buds with a desk mic would be better for him, so any suggestions on that are helpful as well :) 

SYSTEM: AMD FX-6300, 8GB Corsair Vengeance ram, Gigabyte Windforce 760, 1TB HDD, CoolerMaster HAF 912 case, Hyper 212 evo w/ Noctua.

PERIPHERALS: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2014, Zowie FK1, ASUS 1080p monitor, Sennheiser HD 558. 

Amazon got some selection for kids size. There's even Sony kids headset apparently: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kid+headset

Thank you very much! I'll look more into these :) 

Thank you very much! I'll look more into these :)

Personally, I'd go with the aviator headset there. The design alone is so cool. But yeah, I don't think your cousin can appreciate it though...:)

Razer kraken pro for 70€

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any of the sony xb series will be perfect

With a table mic

Xb 400 should have small enough ear cups and their on ear and very very comfortable

I have a pair and it has soft retracting memory foam

One of those headphones are $30 on amazon

And jus get a mic or modmic if your child needs it

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)