I hate youtube comments on tech videos.

cab11150904

The YouTube comments are worse than 4Chan. That's the way it's always been. Really no reason to get upset about it, just ignore them.

clearly you have never been on /a/ before.

clearly you have never been on /a/ before.

No, but considering the way you "advertise" for it, I doubt I missed much ^^

btw Linux in japanese is -> リーヌクス  ? ^^ Always wondered how you'd write it :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

No, but considering the way you "advertise" for it, I doubt I missed much ^^

Not advertising. Take it as a warning to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THERE.

You truly have never met more angry and argumentative people...

The funny thing is that Linus Torvalds himself pronounces his name with a long "i", but pronounces Linux with a short "i". My only guess is that it's a result of Linux's predecessor, Minix, being pronounced with a short "i".

They're not ALL bad but...

Yeah, Google should make users pass an IQ test before commenting shit away.

HAHA lol

I want to see average IQ of a google user :-)

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I just love it when people make out they know what they're talking about but its so clear they have no idea.

I'm no tech wiz but some people in the Youtube comments make me quadruple facepalm.

I don't read them, like literally ever

I like most channels that turn them off, its just fill of shit

I know JayzTwoCents recently had something under one of his videos where he said something along the lines of "With every video I upload, I get closer and closer to disabling Youtube comments"

And people were getting mad. But you look at the "discussion" that happens on YouTube videos. It's disgraceful some of the shit people write. It's not just tech videos either

I follow a Starcraft II player who guys by the handle Scarlett. She's great, arguably either her or this one other guy are the dominant non-Korean players, and her plays in-game are amazing. Yet, 90% of the comments that seem to float to the top are transphobic bullshit

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM