ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'm most interested in the power efficiency of the GTX 900 series, that is probably going to be a major design point for graphics cards in the future.

It would be great to get a high-end graphics card, and the new nVidia-technologies seem cool.

That cooler is pretty ugly, but I certainly wouldn't complain if I won it. It would still be the most expensive graphics cards I've ever owned by several hundred dollars.

The lighting on the fans of the Amp! Extreme is a really nice touch and the industrial look of the Amp! Omega suits the card pretty nicely.

ooooo oooo pick me! I was super sad cuz I bought a gtx 770 right before the 970 came out and then i was like "noooooooooooo!"

Both the omega and extreme look pretty good but it sure is a shame that the coolers mount facing down in so many cases that you can't actually see the thing.  thank goodness for backplates though.

Zotac: OC+ module and Firestorm software seemed kind of interesting, and strong backplate to prevent *bendgate*.

GTX 900 series in general: Many DisplayPorts, can't ever have enough DisplayPorts.

Holy crap! i would love one of these...I don't even care if it works, it just looks so damn purdy...

I would really love to upgrade my 660 to a new card :D.

I think i really like the extreme's design over the Omega. 

Wow, that card looks beefy!!

The new gtx970 is the perfect card to buy: an incredible performance at that sweet price-point. Wish I had the money :P 

I guess I'll have to stick to my ol' trusty 9800gtx+ until then.....

I'd choose Omega over Extreme. Damn small beefy card.

Thank You Linus for another great review ;) Im looking forward for new Bay-Trail-T USB dongle-size hardware reviews.

Awesome cards, seems like Zotac have cooling done right.

Never had zotac cards, no official retailers in my country. I'd really like to try one out :-D

I am planning my first build, getting this card would be an awesome bonus!

Well Linus you've finally convinced me to join forum discussions, for better or worse...  Oh and I love the thick, chunky metal design and the cooler on the Omega, I think it could be the go faster stripes that ultimately do it for me, which could also explain why it keeps up with the extreme :D  (Sicilian lottery FTW)

Never owned an Nvidia card. I've really wanted to make the switch though....

Sup Linus. These 2 graphics cards are looking pretty great. It would be awesome to get my hands on one!

The Carbon Fiber look on the amp extreme looks amazing, also the lighting looks great too.