ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

These oz at cards look amazing, and whilst I should probably upgrade from my gtx660 which is running triple screens I can't justify the cash for it

So yeah I skulls love to be able to put this card in my system

Fastest single GPU experience on Earth yes please

A lot of people would probably say that the carbon fiber look of the 970 Extreme looks absolutely disgusting. I would tend to disagree for carbon fiber looks amazing to me and everything about this card looks just fantastic! The only things that I don't like are the LEDs and the fact that it is a triple slot card. 

Just recently started running into potential GPU issues.  Would not mind getting to try running a 980

i7-4790k @ 4.6GHz  ||  R9 290 @1190/1500  ||  16GB RAM  ||  Samsung 840 EVO SSD (250GB/500GB)  ||  AX1200w PSU  ||  CPU and GPUs watercooled

Efficiency of the 900 series is pretty impressive and 4k gaming gets more enjoyable with these cards ;)

I think the cover looks awesome on both cards and that nVidia is doing a great job with the 900 series aside from the lower end cards not being available.

Looks really nice, i've always been interested in Zotac stuff, because people never seem to say anything about them (good or bad).

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

I think Zotac is one of my favorite board partners now because of their oc+ module. Monitoring stuff like power usage and efficiency is awesome!

First of all thanks a lot for the giveaways you guys have been doing lately. It's a really awesome to grow the community and give back at the same time. My favorite thing about the new 900 GPUs is probably the increased efficiency. Many non-reference cards I have seen reviews about seem to be running very cool and quiet which is I assume due to less power required and less heat generated as a result so kudos to Nvidia for that!

This has some of the best cooling of a graphics card as well as great performance. Getting this card = dream come true.

That's bae.

|| CPU Intel Core i7 3770K | Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V Pro RAM Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz | GPU Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP 2048MB GDDR5 | Case Coolermaster CM Scout 2 | Storage Samsung SSD 830 256GB, 3TB Seagate | PSU BeQuiet! Straight Power 580W | Displays BenQ XL2720T, Fujitsu 22" | Cooling Noctua NH-U14S | Keyboard Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G700s | Sound Creative, Logitech G930 ||

Great giveaway Linus!

I really like the aesthetics of the new Zotac cards, particularly the extreme. These coolers seem like they will be extremely quite while maintaining cool temperatures, a huge positive in my opinion.

Good luck everyone.

linus, Your show is amazing and I love waking up in the morning, having a cup of coffee, then sitting down on my computer looking at my youtube feed to find out you're doing giveaways like this. I would die if I actually got my hands on this GPU.

I like the triple slot cooler it looks really nice. Good job zotac!

very exotic cooler. i dont think its ugly

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

Now I know which graphics card to buy. Or maybe I will get one for free! :D

I seem to lean towards prefering the Extreme look, but the metal shroud looks pretty amazing with the shorter card, despite having a kind of gaudy 'construction' look with the yellow stripe. I'd personally prefer a brushed look I think.

I love the carbon fiber look of it altrought it would be more awsome if it was metal not plastic, but still it looks awsome and its a gtx 980.. So afcourse i want to enter the giveaway ♥

I Flippin love the coolers on both the cards! Now only if one silently slipped into my pc :D