ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Picked up a msi 970 for my wifes build and it runs great... I would love to win the 980 for my build since the whole world is out of stock!!!

I think they look pretty good.

Really interested in how Linus will do a 3 way SLI with triple slot coolers though ;)

Good luck on the random draw.

The Red LED does look pretty neat... But I'm not a big fan of the carbon fiber overlaid plastic shroud...

Love the zotac cards, I use only zotac cards when going nividia in customer builds and I myself only used zotac GPU's for my personal system until I jumped to the red side! What I love about zotac in general(as I cant comment on the omega or extreme as I havent used them) is there AMP cards kick ass, all the AMP cards run really good and overclock like a bawsss! Not to mention they are usually cheaper than the other brands here in India locally. Not to mention they look really cool right from the GTX 480 series, I just love them. The only other cooler design I like is the XFX ones. 

These new cards look sexier than ever, they did a great job on the design and love the integration of a USB to monitor and control the LED's. Nice job ZOTAC! Keep up the good work!

PS. their warranty is TOP NOTCH!

AMD FX 4100 @ 4.5Ghz NB @ 2.6Ghz @ 1.42v | ASUS M5A88-M | CORSAIR 2X4GB DDR3 | CM HYPER 212+ | XFX R9 280X DOUBLE D |

| SEASONIC S12II 620W| SEGATE BARACUDA 2TB | NZXT PHANTOM 530 | STEEL SERIES SIBERIA | LOGITECH MX518 |

They look pretty. The Extreme one is a bit over the top. The design just needs to be a bit more conservative.

I quess they look nice although I don't really care about the looks of my graphics card since my case does not have a windows.

The extreme in particular looks sweet, while also not going overboard with the lighting

it's a total beast. and my old GPU only has 1Gb dedicated ram

I love the fact that the new 900 series cards are cheaper than the 700's and either beat them or are on par with them. I'm in the process of building my first gaming PC, and the timing on the release of the 900 series cards is crazy good for me. Value for money, WOOHOO!

Also, the carbon fibre look on the AMP extreme card looks insane! :D

Would love to own a 980, so i hope i win

@MeltingPoint I can't say you're wrong in your frustration. However, you should consider the fact that some people are in fact subscribers/followers/whatever to the Linus community(otherwise would have been unlikely to see the video). Sorry but I'm not. Gl.

My 7770 is getting tired (and i'm getting tired of it!). Best of luck everyone!

Case Custom painted CoolerMaster HAF 932 Advanced || M/B Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P || CPU Intel Core i7 2600 || RAM Corsair XMS3 2x2GB || GPU Sapphire HD7770 GHz Edition

The Gtx 900 series + Zotac amp = awsomeness,We all have to admit the not only the performance is great but the lighting is sick *-*

I like the carbon fiber finish, it matches my chromebook, and sidepanel. Both of which have some carbon fiber foil on 'em.

Thank you for making the giveaway worldwide! GTX980 powah, fingers crossed.