opinion on nexus 6

SSOB

Okay here comes a little rant about the nexus 6:

[rant] okay first of all, the size , its simply too big. I understand that its the same size as the 6plus and the moto x is the spiritual successor of the nexus 5 but honestly it should at least have been the other way around. 6 inches is simply too big. The. There is the thickness 10mm+ Google? Seriously? Okay ibunderstand you didn't want bend gate and all that and you can fit a bigger battery and stuff but come on now. We all know it will feel like a much older device than it actually is. Yes I know many people don't care about the thinness. But I cab tell you one thing. After holding the z3 and 6+ it really does make a difference. Then there is the internals. Okay I know i probably should not have to complain about it but I just want to get this of my chest. With android lolipop finally suppotting 64 bit shouldn't it have a 64 soc. Isnt that what nexus are all about? showcasing the New techbology. Then there is the resolution. Okay I know 2k is nice but let's be real. 1080 p would've been just fine, I know this is an small complaint but shoudlbt Google know best? It would have made for a phone that was top notch when it comes to battery performance. Then there is the build. Again no metal, I'm a little bit disspointrd because the nexus 9 ( which does rock ) does have a metal build.[/rant]

Imo the worts new nexus yet.

Please share your thoughts on this, I would love to see other peoples opinions.

Interested in Business and Technology

A little bit too big.

Everything else is fine.

(except the price)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I don't think 6 inch is horribly big. As for the phone's performance, I think it will be alright just like with the Nexus 5 so nothing to worry about I guess. Overall I am content. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

For me 6 inches isn't too big and it's really just personal preference, it is curved so it'll fits into your hand better (or so they say) so there's where most of the thickness comes from, (those sentences are unintentionally dirty) as for the 64 bit part they couldn't have done a 64 bit processor unless they went for the Tegra K1 as Qualcomm hasn't released the Snapdragon 808 and 810 yet, the resolution is really just a marketing thing, to uneducated/ignorant people the bigger the number the better.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!