what is your favorite number?

Peter Vaughan Truslow

My favorite number is 7. Since third grad this number has a special meaning to me.

666 and 69

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I like three.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Any number that connects me to sexy....  B)

infinite then. because thats how far away you are from sexy in meters ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

14 *winks and tips fedora*

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Gotta defuse dat bomb in CSGO!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

http://www.fen.bilkent.edu.tr/~franz/nt/ch1.pdf

check 1.1. the peano axioms that define natural numbers. 0 is an element of N

I'm just saying it's a matter of preference.

Peano still works if you start it at 1. See "Remark 2" in your link.

My (first) build: i7 4790k | Noctua NH-U14S + NF-A15 | Gigabyte Z97X-SLI | G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB 2133MHz CL9 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Seagate 2TB SSHD | 2x MSI R9 270X TwinFrozr crossfire | Seasonic G Series 750W 80+ Gold | Asus VX238H 23" | GAMDIAS HERMES | Logitech G602 | Steelseries QcK | Windows 8.1

12 is my favorite number.. but i could also say 45 because that's the amount of seconds it takes to re-heat pizza in the microwave.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Also I think the number J is fascinating.

Where i^2=(-1)

J^2=(+1)

so j is plus or minus one?

As far as I know it's neither but I don't quite understand it.

well you probably know more than me, i'm only in pre-calc.

25, because its easy to math with it's factors and multiples

and Phi, because golden ratio.

25, because its easy to math with it's factors and multiples

and Phi, because golden ratio.

Mills constant. Used in an equation that generates primes. So elegant.

youtu.be/6ltrPVPEwfo

Also I really like 6 because there is just something nice about the fact that 1+2+3=6 and that 1*2*3=6. Not to mention, that there is a prime on either side of 6. Its just a really nice number.

Mills constant. Used in an equation that generates primes. So elegant.

youtu.be/6ltrPVPEwfo

Also I really like 6 because there is just something nice about the fact that 1+2+3=6 and that 1*2*3=6. Not to mention, that there is a prime on either side of 6. Its just a really nice number.

yay! Numberphile video. I used to watch these every day

yay! Numberphile video. I used to watch these every day

Yeah they're great! And Mills Constant is so freakin' cool. I can't handle it.

For anybody who's every played Animal Crossing:

My favorite number is 1024. Why?

Well, Nook was buying turnips at 1024 bells per turnip.

I was f&^%*&@$ rich.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

3 is by far my favourite number to write, and 333 is three 3's.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

3 is by far my favourite number to write, and 333 is three 3's.

Half-Life 3 confirmed

Sheldon: Wrong! The best number is 73. [short silence] You're probably wondering why.
Leonard & Howard: No no, we're good.
Sheldon: 73, is the 21st prime number, its mirror 37 is the 12th and its mirror 21 is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, 7 and 3. Did I lie?
Leonard: We did it! 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers!
Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes! In binary, 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris gets you backwards is Sirron Kcuhc!

CPU-I7 4790k | Motherboard- asus maximus VII hero | RAM- G Skill Trident x 16 gigs | GPU- Asus gtx 980 strix | Case- Fractal Define r4 blackout | Storage- 250 samsung evo boot, 500 evo for games, and 2 tb wd black for storage | PSU- Corsair rm850 | Display(s)- LG 34um65 | Cooling- Noctua NH-U14S | 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015