Is scorptec any good?

PapaGangster
Go to solution Solved by PapaGangster,

haven't heard anything good about cpl

Yes that is what put me off them. Should I just change out my gpu to one that is in pccg.

Hi guys, I'm going to be ording my graphics card from scorptec (will be shipped to my adress) I was just wonding if anyone has used them for shipping and if there any good? Thanks guys!

Use Pccasegear or CPL, they are probably the best for aus.. CPL have horrible customer service but i have never had any issue with products i have bought from them.

pccasegear are amazing, very good customer service and very good prices compared to a lot of places in aus

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Don't do it.

See the reviews..

As someone who works there, I will be the first to admit that there occasionally are issues however every store does have their share of problems. Having read those reviews previously and followed up with the customers, there have been a few misunderstandings placed on those reviews. 

@OP - if you do have any issues, feel free to let me know via PM or via our communication channels. 

Use Pccasegear or CPL, they are probably the best for aus.. CPL have horrible customer service but i have never had any issue with products i have bought from them.

pccasegear are amazing, very good customer service and very good prices compared to a lot of places in aus

Ok May end up using CPL just from review they didn't look to good.

I havent heard anything bad about them sometimes the price of something might be a bit higher than pccasegear but other than its fine and its where maxishine buys his pc stuff im pretty sure.

Ok May end up using CPL just from review they didn't look to good.

yea like i said their customer service is horrid but nothing has been broken or faulty (for me at least) when purchasing from them

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

haven't heard anything good about cpl

Yes that is what put me off them. Should I just change out my gpu to one that is in pccg.

Yes.

ScorpTec is now my first port of call because of WindSpeed, The original forum Mod and basically set up this forum by donating the servers for hosting lol.

ScorpTec, Mwave and PCCG are the only three i trust, in that order for usage as well. 

Also ScorpTec exclusively uses Express postage, and its at the same price if not as it often is, cheaper then the other guys normal postage.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

(Question moved over to graphics card topic) Would any on here be able to suggest a gpu that I could use instead of the MSI R9 280x that is not to much more and is in stock at pccg?

PC Case Gear are amazing, very good customer service and very good prices compared to a lot of places in aus

Definitely agree with that. Every thing that I've ever bought from PCCG has as always been packaged exceptionally well with fantastic customer service. I've even talk to one of the staff there who are quick to respond to my many questions. I am definitively a PCCG fan.....but not fanboy. :D

PCCG FTW! :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

ScorpTec is now my first port of call because of WindSpeed, The original forum Mod and basically set up this forum by donating the servers for hosting lol.

I wasn't the first mod :P

And Mwave is good as well.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I prefer them, if only because they shipped a mouse better then PC Case gear shipped a hard drive. That said, PCCG isn't necessairlly bad, I haven't had any issues with them, only that they add fees during checkout.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11