Cherry MX Black Fans: Monoprice full size keyboard on sale for $60

Seems like a good keyboard. Especially for the price when you get actual cherry keys and the usb/audio hub and such. My dad likes his current keyboard (a four year old membrane that came with the tower) because it has some resistance when he presses a key. In reality it feels AWFUL, so I think it might be time to show him what a higher quality keyboard feels like. Since Cherry MX Blacks aren't the most common thing around, I thought I would post it here in case anyone might be interested.

http://www.monoprice.com/Product/?c_id=114&cp_id=11401&cs_id=1140102&p_id=9180&seq=1&sortby=2&rating=7&format=4

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Black fans? Did you mean switches?

people who are fans of black switches. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Seems like a good keyboard. Especially for the price when you get actual cherry keys and the usb/audio hub and such. My dad likes his current keyboard (a four year old membrane that came with the tower) because it has some resistance when he presses a key. In reality it feels AWFUL, so I think it might be time to show him what a higher quality keyboard feels like. Since Cherry MX Blacks aren't the most common thing around, I thought I would post it here in case anyone might be interested.

http://www.monoprice.com/Product/?c_id=114&cp_id=11401&cs_id=1140102&p_id=9180&seq=1&sortby=2&rating=7&format=4

Would avoid. Had some bad experience with Product Support.

Would avoid. Had some bad experience with Product Support.

Care to elaborate? I have had pretty good experience with the monoprice brand so far (headphones for some family members). Was the issue specific to the keyboard or just their support?

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Care to elaborate? I have had pretty good experience with the monoprice brand so far (headphones for some family members). Was the issue specific to the keyboard or just their support?

Multiple issues with RMA's / Product Support through channel, Technical inquiries to IPT members were never returned, and poor availability, QA has been good though. Also, this is for the US, we are located in same Region so this should not be the case but has been. Performance from my experience has been stellar, just total deal breaker when you there are issues with Product Support. Pricing is great.