Looking for Monitor Suggestions.

CJHGunner

Hey guys this will be my first post looking for advice here so bear with me here. I am looking for a monitor to replace my now 7 years old Television which is barely capeable of 1080p. Not natively supporting the resolution it makes the screen very blurry and difficult to read and has over time had an ill effect on my eye sight. Got my self some lovely glasses that reduce blue light from screens which leads me into my requirements for the monitor. I am English so I will give rough conversion of my price range into Canadian and US so you can suggest models to me and I will research into them. The price range I am looking it is no more then £120, $220 (Canadian) and $195 (US). It needs to natively support 1080p and deliver a clean image that does not blur and makes text crisp clear and easy to read. Some sort of low blue light mode would be appreciated but is not needed. I am looking around the 22 inch range as its not to small or to large for my desk and it needs at least one HDMI input or if you can find the hidden gem with two in that price range that will be even better. This is because I require the HDMI port for my Playstation 3 and my PC (Although I also have space for a full sized Displayport and HDMI monitor with my Gigabyte GTX 660 3GB). Also panel type I have no preference as long as its clear to read although I am currently below eye level with my monitor so tilt or a acceptable viewing angle would be preferable. Below is an image of the current setup I am using and as you may be able to see I am in dire need of a new screen. Because its just to dam big ;) and the 4:3 gaming is not my thing so I cant use my second monitor either.

Excuse the photo I had to take it very awkwardly and with a shitty camera :P

QQg85Gk.jpg

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU

I should have probably accounted for different pricing because that monitor sells over here for about £160 including Tax. And I completely forgot about my DVI ports even though my second monitor uses one of the slots I still have a DVI-D port unused. But thank you for the suggestion I appreciate it. :)

I5 4690k, EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB, 16GB Corsair Vengence (Blue), Seagate 3TB & Western Digital 500GB HDD's, San Disk Ultra II 120GB SSD, Novatech Gold Series 850w PSU