Colored Text

miyabwah

Can you guys stop using colored text like this post? It makes it hard for us Night Theme users to even see what you're talking about. My example is exaggerated because I copied the color hexcode of the night theme background and applied it to the text, making it blend into the background.

But can you guys please stop using colored text and format your posts properly?

Like seriously, even Slick uses/used the forum's Night Theme.

cahw4.jpg

*text is colored in photo to show how the gray/grey blends into stuff

night theme master race

K isn't it like 3Am for you guys? Go to bed

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

03:17 actually, but there's always time for complaining

-.-

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

it's not our fault that you use night theme....

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Lol who cares, falling asleep is hard lol. btw 9:19 am here

it's not our fault that you use night theme....

but it is your fault for changing the color of your text from default. :)

also for night theme users that are confused

cahiR.png

it's not our fault that you use night theme...

People shouldn't get punished for using the night theme, even Slick uses it for crying out loud! I just find colored text unnessecary on LTT.

People shouldn't get punished for using the night theme, even Slick uses it for crying out loud! I just find colored text unnessecary on LTT.

but it is your fault for changing the color of your text from default. :)

also for night theme users that are confused

cahiR.png

or you just high light the text and you read it perfecly fine, you make it harder for yourself by using night theme

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

or you just high light the text and you read it perfecly fine, you make it harder for yourself by using night theme

I use Night Theme so I'm not staring at a blinding white background. also highlighting requires effort

1:27am here. Can't sleep. Then again I slept 'till 11:30am today so I'm fine  :D

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I use Night Theme so I'm not staring at a blinding white background. also highlighting requires effort

i like how you're also using black letters now so that people using night theme can't read it...

i like how you're also using black letters now so that people using night theme can't read it...

i'm doing this to prove how annoying it is. If you switch to night theme there is no way you will be able to read my posts without highlighting.

Can you guys stop using colored text like this post? It makes it hard for us Night Theme users to even see what you're talking about. My example is exaggerated because I copied the color hexcode of the night theme background and applied it to the text, making it blend into the background.

But can you guys please stop using colored text and format your posts properly?

Like seriously, even Slick uses/used the forum's Night Theme.

-snip-

night theme master race

Fuck you dude lol turn your lights on and use the day theme. 

^Invisible to night theme users

;) I have no problem with this request

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

i'm doing this to prove how annoying it is. If you switch to night theme there is no way you will be able to read my posts without highlighting.

don't complain if you used it yourself even though it was oly for an instence. and i didn't even find it annoying highlighting the text when i switched to night theme a couple of months ago to try it out 

don't complain if you used it yourself even though it was oly for an instence. and i didn't even find it annoying highlighting the text when i switched to night theme a couple of months ago to try it out

It's like seriously, stop bitching. You CHOSE to use the website in the non-standard, NON-WHITE format that most new people don't even know about.

Deal with it. Hit Ctr+A or something.

(Invisible to night theme users)

They deserve to be pandered to. ban all users of no-auto text!

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

It's like seriously, stop bitching. You CHOSE to use the website in the non-standard, NON-WHITE format that most new people don't even know about.

exactly

Swear to god if I ever give away any games or hardware here I'll post special instructions in #2e2e2e 

muh specs 

All parts black

I am getting sick of hearing night theme users whinge and moan about people not formatting their posts,  if the night theme has an issue and doesn't work then don't use it. Stop clogging up threads complaining because of an option you have chosen. 

For the record I work in a 99% light controlled room with the day theme just fine.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I am getting sick of hearing night theme users whinge and moan about people not formatting their posts,  if the night theme has an issue and doesn't work then don't use it. Stop clogging up threads complaining because of an option you have chosen. 

For the record I work in a 99% light controlled room with the day theme just fine.

Or they could just turn their fuckin monitor brightness down if they can't be arsed to get up and turn the lights on 

(Invisible to night users)

I totally think they have a right to complain 

muh specs 

All parts black

Or they could just turn their fuckin monitor brightness down if they can't be arsed to get up and turn the lights on 

I could very well do this and say that you have no right to complain because you chose to use day theme

though i do agree

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

I could very well do this and say that you have no right to complain because you chose to use day theme

though i do agree

Thing is I won't bitch about it. The fact that I am not too lazy to turn the lights on or my brightness down, means I can also Ctrl+A. 

God forbid I have to use the keyboard. 

muh specs 

All parts black

I personally don't see a problem with the coloring of text

only half of that was colored because damn it takes effort to recolor every letter

I personally see no reason to use it at all.