What ANDROID phone to get?

oppo find

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Get the G3, it is very nice and it has pretty good battery, I use it at medium usage and I can't kill it, it is pretty good, don't bother with the M8

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Marcus brownie

post-145931-0-18005400-1413213887.jpg

=/=

post-145931-0-99390600-1413214103.jpg

:P

P.S. AT&T NEXT is a HUGE ripoff.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Sounds like an Iphone to me :) jk but seriosuly what is wrong with iphone it describes everything u want there

The main issue is the screen size and the format of videos that it takes is different than what Sony Vegas uses so i would be forced to take the time to change the file type, which depending on the length of the video can take a while. However i have personally owned one before and liked it.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Oneplus one is only $350 for 64 gb and $300 for 16gb and has essentially everything you've listed. Plus then you wouldn't need a contract. I think that's your vest option.

oppo find

OP has already stated he is not looking to get a phone outright.

"Rawr XD"

The main issue is the screen size and the format of videos that it takes is different than what Sony Vegas uses so i would be forced to take the time to change the file type, which depending on the length of the video can take a while. However i have personally owned one before and liked it.

I don't like my phone bending in my pocket. Lol

Honestly I'd go between the M8 and the Moto X 2, but the Moto has a boring UI and not that great of speakers

"Rawr XD"

How about a Sony Xperia, the camera on these things are fantastic, Sony is well known for making high end camera's. And they're among the top when it comes to performance as well.

Edit: Nevermind, noticed you said you couldn't get them from AT&T now. Means your options seem quite limited. Well, most flagship phones come with good camera's and seem to match your requirements. LG G3 would be a good one or maybe even an S5.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

if its worth the extra work and u liked it i mean they work well

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

lg g3 sucks when i first got it...it tooks my 30 minutes to find out where power off button...i got angry and then turn over the phone...and then i saw power button under camera...stupid lg

lg g3 sucks when i first got it...it tooks my 30 minutes to find out where power off button...i got angry and then turn over the phone...and then i saw power button under camera...stupid lg

Its actually pretty fast to learn, if you can't learn change and accept if then don't buy products with new innovation

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

How is it a rip off? Also that is all i can do because i am on my parents line.

The link. ;)

Say I want the Note 4 (I do). On AT&T NEXT 18, it'd be:

$34.41/mo for 24 months (NEXT is just where you sign a contract for 24 months then they pay your early termination fees), 15/mo for access fees.

34.41x24+15x24= $1,185.84, without sales tax.

With no contract, it'd be:

$799 up front, plus $15/mo access fees.

799+15x24=$1,159.99 without tax.

But you get to upgrade whenever you want, plus the phone is yours so you get to keep it. IIRC, at the end of an AT&T NEXT contract you don't get to keep the phone.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

IIRC, at the end of an AT&T NEXT contract you don't get to keep the phone.

Yep, you have to give the phone back.

"Rawr XD"