What ANDROID phone to get?

Ok guys so i think i have narrowed down the phone i want, but i still cant make a finale decision. I need a phone from att&t next program preferably under $30 a month. The two phones i am looking into are the lg g3 and the Samsung note 3. Here is what i need in a phone and please be sure to leave a comment telling me your opinion as i am open to any phone, thanks a lot!

1. Camera: Most important because i use my phone camera as a video camera for my YouTube channel.

2. Performance: No one wants a slow phone.

3. Build quality: Don't want it to brake and i want it to feel nice in the hands.

4. Battery: Needs to get through a day.

5. Os: As clean as possible

6. Screen: At lease 1080p and preferably ips

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

if you buy it outright you end up saving a decent lump of money

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Maybe the HTC One M8 or Galaxy Note 4?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Ok guys so i think i have narrowed down the phone i want, but i still cant make a finale decision. I need a phone from att&t next program preferably under $30 a month. The two phones i am looking into are the lg g3 and the Samsung note 3. Here is what i need in a phone and please be sure to leave a comment telling me your opinion as i am open to any phone, thanks a lot!

1. Camera: Most important because i use my phone camera as a video camera for my YouTube channel.

2. Performance: No one wants a slow phone.

3. Build quality: Don't want it to brake and i want it to feel nice in the hands.

4. Battery: Needs to get through a day.

5. Os: As clean as possible

6. Screen: At lease 1080p and preferably ips

If you can find/buy an invite then definitely get the OnePlus One and save yourself from a contract, or hold out until the Nexus 6

"Rawr XD"

If you can find/buy an invite then definitely get the OnePlus One and save yourself from a contract, or hold out until the Nexus 6

Issue is i don't and cant get the money to buy it out right.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Maybe the HTC One M8 or Galaxy Note 4?

One m8 doesn't have a good enough camera unfortunately. Also the note 4 is very expensive.

Just got the LG G3 I love it for all the things youre looking for

How is the battery life and in Linus's video he says it is a bit slow compared to the one m8,  any experiences with this?

One m8 doesn't have a good enough camera unfortunately. Also the note 4 is very expensive.

What's wrong with M8 camera that everyone complains about it... I tried the M8 and the camera was amazing

"Rawr XD"

if you buy it outright you end up saving a decent lump of money

I know but i just don't have the money to do that :(

How is the battery life and in Linus's video he says it is a bit slow compared to the one m8,  any experiences with this?

Of course it will be slower then the M8, as it's the same Snapdragon 801 powering a 1440p screen vs a 1080p screen, just like the performance difference would be on a PC

"Rawr XD"

What's wrong with M8 camera that everyone complains about it... I tried the M8 and the camera was amazing

I don't know i haven't personally used it but even Linus said it isn't that great of a camera. Not to mention Austin evens and Marcus brownie (sorry for spelling of names)

I know but i just don't have the money to do that :(

then wait a bit youre spending more money this way

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Of course it will be slower then the M8, as it's the same Snapdragon 801 powering a 1440p screen vs a 1080p screen, just like the performance difference would be on a PC

Ya i know and that makes since but just can you actually tell when using it that it lacks a bit of smoothness? 

then wait a bit youre spending more money this way

It would take me 7-9 months to get a lg g3. In my opinion and currently using a Samsung s3 with some issues i cant wait wait that long.

It would take me 7-9 months to get a lg g3. In my opinion and currently using a Samsung s3 with some issues i cant wait wait that long.

put cyanogenmod on it

I don't know i haven't personally used it but even Linus said it isn't that great of a camera. Not to mention Austin evens and Marcus brownie (sorry for spelling of names)

It's not as good as other flagships but unless you compare all of the Android flagships side by side, do large prints, or want 4K video, you will still be very happy with M8 camera quality. 

Ya i know and that makes since but just can you actually tell when using it that it lacks a bit of smoothness? 

Sort of, but the main point is that you don't need a 1440p screen on a phone.

Have you considered the 2nd gen Moto X?

"Rawr XD"

put cyanogenmod on it

Currently i have hyper drive hack and have also had cyanogen mod on it.

Currently i have hyper drive hack and have also had cyanogen mod on it.

oh...

It's not as good as other flagships but unless you compare all of the Android flagships side by side, do large prints, or want 4K video, you will still be very happy with M8 camera quality. 

Sort of, but the main point is that you don't need a 1440p screen on a phone.

Have you considered the 2nd gen Moto X?

Yes on the moto actually i really liked what that phone had to offer and was really considering it especially since i can customize it, however its that camera again i have read that it isnt as good as other phones. Also the screen is really a selling feature of the lg g3 in my opinion especially after using it since i cant personally really even tell a difference. 

oh...

Ya i know, the phone as has lasted a good amount of time and two owners so i think its just starting to get issues. Thanks for all of the suggestions though. 

Yes on the moto actually i really liked what that phone had to offer and was really considering it especially since i can customize it, however its that camera again i have read that it isnt as good as other phones. Also the screen is really a selling feature of the lg g3 in my opinion especially after using it since i cant personally really even tell a difference. 

For making videos, the camera of any current flagship will do. The video will be compressed when processed by YouTube anyways so pretty much unless you do a side by side comparison they will all look amazing at 1080p.

The thing with the LG G3 is that the extra pixel density of the screen does not outweigh the performance decrease like it does on PC. The performance impact is the same as 1080p vs 1440p on PC, however unlike a monitor your eyes can't really tell 1080p from 1440p at that small of a screen size.

"Rawr XD"

Haven't used either of the phones, but from what I gather G3 isn't very snappy, due to high resolution presumably. Note 3 is supposedly bloated and personally I'm not a fan of touchwiz. I personally prefer Sony phones. Xperia launcher isn't too far off from stock Android. Having that said, I am considering getting the Nexus 6 if all the rumors prove to be true, provided that the pricing is somewhat similar to previous Nexus phone prices. However, I expect it to be a bit more expensive due to the size of the device.

Paragon [ Intel i7 4770k @ 4.2GHz | 16GB @ 1866MHz Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 | ASUS Z87-Pro | Zotac AMP GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair H100i GTX | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD | 2 x Crucial M500 240GB SSDs | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 | Corsair Carbide 300R ] (Backup Storage: Seagate Expansion 5TB USB3.0 HDD)

ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q }

Ya i know, the phone as has lasted a good amount of time and two owners so i think its just starting to get issues. Thanks for all of the suggestions though. 

well note 3

For making videos, the camera of any current flagship will do. The video will be compressed when processed by YouTube anyways so pretty much unless you do a side by side comparison they will all look amazing at 1080p.

The thing with the LG G3 is that the extra pixel density of the screen does not outweigh the performance decrease like it does on PC. The performance impact is the same as 1080p vs 1440p on PC, however unlike a monitor your eyes can't really tell 1080p from 1440p at that small of a screen size.

Ok that was my thing was i didn't know how much of a performance decrease it was actually going to give me.