Is there any plain black gaming mice any more? (NEED RECOMMENDATIONS)

Hello!

I'm re-doing my entire battlestation and just purchased my first mechanical keyboard (the Ducky Zero DK2108) which is a non-backlit keyboard. I'm just wondering, is there any kind of mouse/mice that would pair nicely with it (in looks/feel)? I'm not a fan of LEDs in my peripherals or even my PC for that matter, they seem to give me headaches for some reason... 

So here is my overall question: Does anyone have a recommendation for a gaming grade mouse that doesn't have any LEDs? I just want a plain, high quality, gaming mouse. It seems hard to come by nowadays so I wish you the best of luck on helping me.

Thanks!

PS: I like the standard black/white color scheme.

Wireless? ECO600.

Wired? Cybord RAT series.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Black M65 RGB? Just set the color to black?

Why not just a normal black M65?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Most mice that have leds let you turn them off (such as Corsair M45, SteelSeries Rival or Mionix Naos 7000). So that shouldn't stop you from getting a certain mouse.

Steelseries rival and make the LED black (or off)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

The logitech G502 has some LEDs, but they are usually covered by your. I don't think the G402 has any lights.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

The logitech G502 has some LEDs, but they are usually covered by your. I don't think the G402 has any lights.

yea the g is lit up blue and there is a blue accent on the side but it is a really good mouse and i highly recommend it

To be honest, I just want a plain black mouse without a single LED. Is there any of those that appeal to gamers or are they just meant for soccer moms lol?

Most mice that have leds let you turn them off (such as Corsair M45, SteelSeries Rival or Mionix Naos 7000). So that shouldn't stop you from getting a certain mouse.

Very true, I just hate when the logos have LEDs and they aren't being used, it leaves like that ugly gray-ish indent which I don't really prefer. I just want something plain, something perhaps like the Razer Deathadder Black Edition. If you can find me something similar to that, then we'd be talking.

UPDATE: If you guys can help me find something similar to the Deathadder Black Edition, that would fit right into my criteria!

Zowie mice

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Zowie mice

I like what I see ^-^

Thank you for the recommendation, I'm seriously considering.

Also, I'm from Jersey as well (in Wayne) both living on the outskirts of ghettoville (Paterson) xD!

What kind of gaming mouse do you want? I have the G600 and when I want it black I just turn the LED's off. It isn't the most standard gaming mouse but if you play MMO's or like loads of buttons (like me) then it is really good

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Remember, if you can't find what you want you can always mod it yourself.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Steelseries Rival and just turn the LED to black

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor | Cooler: Corsair iCUE H170i ELITE LCD 82.9 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Mobo: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z690 HERO ATX LGA1700 Motherboard | Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5200 CL40 Memory | GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3080 10GB 10 GB STRIX GAMING OC Video Card | Storage: 1x Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive + 2x Sabrent Rocket 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive | PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200P 1200 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply | Case: Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB ATX Full Tower Case | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch-2 | Mouse: Logitech G903

I like what I see ^-^

Thank you for the recommendation, I'm seriously considering.

Also, I'm from Jersey as well (in Wayne) both living on the outskirts of ghettoville (Paterson) xD!

The FK and AM don't have LEDs but rather solid colour on the wheel (yellow and red, respectively). The EC eVo mice have LEDs that you cannot turn off or change that indicate your CPI (450=Red, 1150=Pink, 2300=Blue). They do also have coloured logos. FK has yellow, AM has red and the rest have white.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.