First Computer build. Need recommendations to improve.

I'm planning on building my first PC. I'm from Australia so I will be using PC case gear to purchase everything.  My budget is $2000 Australian dollars.  This includes the OS peripherals and postage as its my first build so I don't own any of these.  I'm wanting to build it to get away from console gaming as the XBOX one or PS4 don't look very appealing, so i will be playing all the latest games.  I'm planning on using one 1080p monitor simply for price and don't see uppgrading any time soon unless prices drop.  

https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=169708&action=wish_lists

This is a look at my build I'm planning on so any help would be much appreciated.

could you stretch a 7950 into your budget?

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

could you stretch a 7950 into your budget?

how many pounds is a 7950?

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

personaly id go with kingston hyperx blu ram its cheaper and same speed cas of 9 will save some money their and acquire a windows 8 trial then google for what you want *cough* works after 60 days*cough*

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

you ould drop the ram to 1600 or get cheaper 1866.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

It's probably about 2 pounds...get it? Sorry. Bad joke.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

It's probably about 2 pounds...get it? Sorry. Bad joke.

hahahaha. i actually laughed. 

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Getting kingston hyper x Blue brought the price down to $1970 including postage so if you can cut off another $70 somewhere i would be able to get a 7950.

I personally wouldn't get a "gaming" headset. They tend to be weaker. It's best to get a stereo headset and use surround effects with the sound drivers.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Can you recommend a decent one for a similar price?

cut out the windows 8 find one cheaper possably free on the internet with google

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Where would you get a free version from?

cut out the windows 8 find one cheaper possably free on the internet with google

If you don't want to pirate Windows, Ebay is a good place for legit copies much cheaper than most places.

MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3) | Core i7 2700K @ 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX 580 1.5GB @ stock

8GB G.Skill RipjawsZ 2133MHz | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 3x500GB RAID 5 | DVD-RW

Xclio Nighthawk | OCZ ModX Stream Pro 700W | CM Hyper 212 EVO with Corsair SP120s push/pull

i can not say as its agentstr the terms of service but google is a great friend or the widly known bittorrent prodocal

Can you recommend a decent one for a similar price?

Do you mind shopping at Amazon? You can get the ATH-M30's there for $48.

Oh haha yeah i want a genuine copy.  i will check ebay then.

1tb is fine most most people i beleve still so yeah and down the road can always add another drive 2tb or 3tb even or even 4tb so i think a smaller hdd and a better gpu is the better pick

Do you think the three case fans that come stock will be adequate cooling?

You could go with a cheaper motherboard like the z77a-G45. 

The 750w is overkill. A cx600 will be more than enough.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The following are simple steps you must take in order to receive the best help possible.

Two-Step Request Process

Step 1
- Are you buying in at least three days?

No - Make or Bump your topic at least three days before you're ready to buy.  Prices change very quickly, and deals don't last long.
Yes - Proceed to Step 2.

Step 2
- Fill in the appropriate form below.

PC Builds

- Budget:
- Zip Code or Location:
- Specific Use:
- Any preferred components?:
- Any spare parts you can re-use?:
- Overclocking your processor?:
- Need an Operating System?:
- Need a Monitor? / Mouse? / Keyboard?:
- Need a Wireless Card or Adapter?
- Need Another Component? (Specify):

Other Useful Info

- Preferred Case Features (Ex: Color, Side Window, Flashy):
- Number of Monitors:
- Other Info?:

PC Upgrades / Replacements

** You must post your current system specs.  The easiest way is to download Speccy, install it, run it, and post a screenshot of the results. **

- Budget:
- Zip Code or Location:
- Part(s) to Upgrade or Replace:

Laptops / Netbooks / Tablets / Everything Else

- Budget:
- Zip Code or Location:
- Specific Use:
- Preferred Features: