JuanPlus Juan Invite giveaway

_ASSASSIN_

post random crap (no images pl0x)

giving away 2 invites

fanks

random.org for choosing the winners. (winners will be chosen at 11PM CT)

teh fuk is dis?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

ASSASSIAN is the bae (he gave me an invite to get my juan plus juan)

Edit; derp not entering just saying thanks

I am a happy wuffy

assassin senpai pls notice me

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

random crap (no images pl0x)

.-. me

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I don't speak Spanish. What is this thread about? 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

por que?

Damn aliens

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

por que?

el thema de la tema es para ganar un oneplus one invitar 

I am a happy wuffy

10/10 psuedo spanish.

does that mean I win

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

i'm spanish. this is very funny. Juan is the translation of John. 

i'm spanish. this is very funny. Juan is the translation of John. 

It's the nickname @nsyedhasan and I have came up for the OnePlus One lol.

When are you drawing?

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Says in op skrub

nice edit m9

me no speaka languaga you understandaor

ok now i know what it feels when gringos complain about broken english LOL

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

ok now i know what it feels when gringos complain about broken english LOL

lol

sik beanZ i wanna one hmu m9 9/9

PLEASE QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY TO MY POSTS, thank you.

TIME TO PARTY